Ts - Bura Na Maano HOLI Hai[Last Part]

Garden~

Anisomri were looking after the arrangements for the holi function and were giggling telling each other something."tum sabh ko na billuji ka face dekhna chaiye tha wo ek no. ke joker lag rahe the arre mein hi paagal hoon ye dekho"she said and showed them his photo while the three of them bursted into laughter."aap ye dekhiye rudra poora cry baby lag raha hai"saumya said and showed them his photo"hum toh bas Om ka wait kar rahe hai aap sabh dekh kar paagal ho jaaiyega hum toh imagine kar rahe hai toh itni hassi a rahi hai agar sach mein dekhenge toh.."Gauri said and all of them once again laughed.They were busy laughing when Om and Shivaay reached there.

Shivaay was lost in annika seeing her wearing a white netted saari which was showing every perfect curves of her body.Om was also lost in gauri,she was wearing a white simple gown and was laughing.when rudy came and tapped on their shoulder"kya hua?'he asked them while they came out of their daze and shook their head'kuch nhi"both of them said and looked at each other and smiled."sumo kahan hai?"he said to himself and looked around to see her standing with his two bhabhi laughing."wo rahi abh toh main usse choronga nahi"he said and took a pichkari from the side table and went towards her.Saumya who turned around a little saw him coming towards her and excused herself from there and went away with steady steps.

rudra saw her going and followed her when he recieved a call "haan aap ne laa diya nahi nhai ghar par mat aana main abhi aata hoon aap wahin par rukiye"he said and went from there.

"annika madam aapko dadi bula rahi hai"one servant came and said her"accha thik hai par wo kahan hai?"she asked."wo ghar main hai"she said and went away as fast as she can."accha gauri dekh main aati hoon"she said and went away.

"dada...dadi.."annika screamed while entering "yahan toh koi nahi hai shayad uss servent ko koi misunderstanding hui hogi"she said to herself and was going to turn to go outside when she was pulled hard to the nearest wall by someone.She tried to scream when she felt someone closing her mouth.she tried to protest and was going to hit the person with closed eye"main hoon annika"shivaay whispered and she stopped strugling."tumhe painting karna bahut accha lagta hai na?"he asked her with a husky voice while she nodded her head."aur tumhe pata hai mujhe toh bahut acche se aate hai Om ne mujhse hi seekha hai ye sabh and i will be glad if you allow me to show you my skills"he said with a smirk.she tried to make him understand to remove his hand from her mouth with her eyes while he looked confused."what?"he asked confused .she once again tried to make him realize and this time he sensed it and took his hand away"sorry"he said."ye aap kya kar rahe hai shivaay? accha toh us servent ko aapne bola tha mujhe ye sabh bolne ke liye ki mein ghar main aa jao aur aap jeet jaaye"she pouted"waah...meri patni itni samajhdaar hai mujhe toh ye pata hi nahi tha par mere se zyada nahi"he said and pulled her cheeks.She tried to move when he hold her with her bare waist and pulled her closer."no annika dare you do that"he warned her while she glared at him.

he slowly put a few strand of her hair behind her ear while she closed her eyes in contentment,he smirked and from the side table took some red colour in his one hand and rubbed it on her belly lazily as if trying to recognise every inch of her soft smoothy skin while her breath hitched.She had her eyes closed and was blushing hard."did you like it annika?"he asked her hoarsly "nahi"she said and nodded her head."tumhe pata hai tum kitni hot lag rahi ho is saari main?"he asked her and continue to draw patterns on her stomach and bare waist.she was not in a condition to say anything and kept mum while her cheeks were in the deepest shades of red.He took same more colour and now his hand found it's way towards her arms and he slowly swayed his fingers to the top of her shoulder.She was breathing heavily and shivaay could sense her heart beat increase,she was shivering under his sweet torture.

He then moved his hand at the back of her neck and continue to do whatever he was doing to her arms and belly.A soft moan escaped her mouth while she tried her best to stop it.he smiled at the effect he had on her and slowly moved his palm towards her jaw bone and then to her cheeks.she made an irking face when she realized that he moved away from her"annika tumhe meri art kaisi lagi?"he asked her with a devilish grin while she opened her eyes and made a pout."kya hua tumhe accha nahi laga?"he asked with a smirk,she nodded her head in a no still in daze."toh phir?"he whispered and once again moved towards her and pulled her closer."ab kaise lag raha hai"he asked her while she nodded her head in a no"abh?"he said and moved more towards her and rubbed his cheeks with her's while she took a deep breath as she sensed a tickling sensation because of his beard."abh?"he again asked while this time she nodded her head and he moved towards her lips while she parted her lips in anticipation but once again he moved away"I won my challenge"he said and flicked his hair and went away from there.Annika stood shocked and made an 'O' face and rubbed her hand and face ,went away muttering Cheapde!