➺ Comprehend [Ft.RiKara]

Narration: 3rd Person.
Main Protagonists: Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Omkara Singh Oberoi x Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi.
Other Characters: Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Priyanka Randhawa.
Status: Highly Unedited.

Shivaay stood at the door of his room not able to enter,He don't know why? with much courage he entered and as he roamed his eyes he saw his wife sleeping on the cough in a very unpleasant manner,it seems if she stirred a bit then she will fall off and in an instant he was beside her and with much tenderness he scoop her in his arms , keeping in mind not to disturb her and made her lay down on the soft mattress.

he saw her tears stained cheek and realized that she had cried herself to sleep,he felt a sharp knife been pierced in his heart as he know that this is all because of him,he was the cause of all this,how much he tried his anger always overpower him and end up hurting her more.

Well at that time he was infuriated by the incident taking place in the mansion,Prinku his little sister,his princess had married the man whom he despise the most,without his content ,without his family content.He was broken,and when he got the news that it was annika who let ranveer in had created a havoc in his senses,He doesn't know what to do and so in anger he accepted what ranveer had said and lashed out at annika.But from far he could hear his heart telling him not to believe in this,but When Shivaay Singh Oberoi is angry,He doesn't listen to anyone,wether it is his own heart only.

Later when he was sitting in the open lawn in the back side of the Oberoi mansion , lost in thoughts,still a bit angry he saw Om and gauri coming his way,He first refused to talk to them"Please just go from here,I'm not in a state to talk to anyone one as if I tell something wrong then it will not go good"but RiKara were stubborn at their dicision they wanted to talk to him and sort out the differences in between there bhaiya bhabhi at any cost as both of them know that annika could never do this and that he is a short tempered man and when he is angry he could tell everything he doesn't want to.

"I will be alright with watever you will say"Om shrugged and sat beside him making him groan in response'But I don't know whether gauri would be able to take this or not"he ended with a sharp glance at her making her shudder in response but gauri just let it go as this is not the time she should fall weak because of Om but she need to talk to bade bahiya about annika,her elder sister , not by blood but by soul.She doesn't know but the day she had a talk wih her she felt like she knew her from childhood,a wave of understanding and love was all she could decipher when Annika had hugged her,the warmth was like of a mother,protecting her child and she was glad she met annika.And now it was time for her to bring her bubbly annika bhabhi back.

"I too don't have any problem in that,else I would love to have some scolding from my bade bhaiya"she said as she moved towards them and sat in the other side of shivaay.

"please go"Shivaay whispered dangerously but both RiKara noded their head negetively in response making shivaay give a defeated sigh.

Shivaay could sense their hard gaze on him from either side making him restless,"okay tell what you two wanted and please for god sake I don't want to hear anything regarding Prin--"he felt not to complete the sentence as the image of his princess being married to that bloody ACP came across his eyes,making him rub his face with his palm"Oh God! Go from here,otherwise I don't know what I will do"shivaay this time pleaded but to his dismay both of them didn't budge from their seats making him grit his teeth in response.

"You two are really stubborn"he sighed making both of them grin in response.

'Aakhir bhai ki aadat toh aani hi thi"Om said "Aur humme apne pati ki"gauri exclaimed but later bite her tongue as she saw om looking at her with a shocked expression while shivaay gave out a small chuckle seeing them,making them sigh a little as they were able to make him a little calm.