➺ TS-Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga |Part 1|

Narration: 3rd Person.
Main Protagonists: Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Other Character: Sameer Malhotra x Sahil x Pinky Singh Oberoi x Rudra Singh Oberoi x Omkara Singh Oberoi x Mr. Ahuja.
Status: Highly Unedited.

"I'm leaving shivaay,I thought that you have changed but I was stupid enough to think about it as you can never change.. NEVER!" annika literally shouted,eyes blood shot red with a wave of anger enclosed in them as tears continue to flow out, a bag in one hand while the other one was holding Sahil, shivaay felt as if thousand of knifes had been prierced in his heart at the same time and the pain it gave was unbearable but his years of practice for not letting his emotions overflow saved him from breaking down."and yes congratulation as from now on you will not see me,the girl who doesn't have any of your so called Naam Khoon And Khandaan"she said and rubbed off her tears. No annika you need to be strong! don't make yourself fall apart just for this heartless man.No you need to gather your self with a determined mind she turned and started taking slow steps towards the threshold of the mansion.

Shivaay stood there watching his life going away from him and the irony was he is only letting her go, it seemed like his heart was cracking with each steps she took. he so wanted to stop her but something was making him stop, stopping him to open his mouth or take a step forward and that very thing was his principle, the principles on which he had lived all his life but now see the cruelty of life, because of it he is loosing his life. Doesn't it should show some loyalty towards him as he had done his part really well--didn't let it down but it left him betrayed.He opened his mouth to say something but it seems he lost his voice.

"No shivaay you will not stop her, NO she is an Orphan and doesn't know about her family background. How can you marry her? What will other people think of you?That you the Shivaay Singh Oberoi will marry a girl who doesn't know about her surname? What if she comes out to be illegimate?" his mind reported but his heart was on a different path "Shivaay you Love her. How can you just let her go like this?Stop her" and this fight continue. And for once he listen to his heart and took a small step, forwarding his hand to stop her but as we say childhood principles do die hard,his mind overpower his heart and he stopped.

He could see rudra crying and begging her not to go but she didn't reacted at all and continue to walk.

He turned his head all around to see all the members giving him a look full of disgust and hatred while his mother's eyes were full of pride,as she was successful in making her leave his life forever.The thought of not seeing her again made his heart skip a million beats and he felt suffocated.He closed his eyes for not letting the invisible droplets of water to spill as he don't wanted to show anyone that he was at a verge of regretting his decision.As he saw her crossing the threshold of the mansion,his heart broke into millions of pieces which he would not able to gather if he tried to do it all his life because he know that the person who can collect the broken shreads of his broken heart had went away from his life and it was all because of him.

Rudra came to him and asked him to stop annika but he just turned his head the other side showing he would not do anything while rudra just lashed out at him that he is not his superhero anymore as a hero never hurt a girl and by hurting his bhabhi he had done wrong a big sin and he will never forgive him.He was dragged by Om away to their room and Shivaay recieved a much colder stare from Om which shook him inside out as it's intensity was way much powerful, filled with Disgust, Hate and disrespect for him, he was a brother who can accept anything from his brother but seeing hatred in thier eyes it tore him apart. Om didn't said a word to him and went away with a hypertectly crying rudra. Shivaay looked at them from the corner of his eyes while fisting his hand in a tight ball and didn't let the mask of unaffected to slip away from his face. He know that they will forgive him soon as they can never leave their brother like this but little did he know that they will never talk to him.