➺ A Heartfelt Talk (Continuation)

"This all property is your's ,this whole Oberoi estate is your's and you are giving half the shares to rudra and om? Have you lost your mind?"Annika screamed,making shivaay shut his eyes, controlling his anger.

"They don't even know the meaning of bussiness and you are giving this to them?"She shouted again and from the corner he could hear his mom saying"see shivaay she is now seperating you from Omru yor brothers after your mom won't you say anything?"

"I wil never let them have the shares as they are not at all wor---"Her voice died out in her throat as a burning sensation hit her cheeks.

"Thud"

A loud voice echoded through the walls of Oberoi Mansion and there was silence for a few second,the only thing heard was the gasp of the people present there,Annika stood there with her right hand on her right cheeks which was warm,her eyes blood shot red because of the unshed tears it had,and shivaay stood mortified infront of her with his hand still hanging in the air,she shuddered at the intensity of his eyes as it spokes anger,no he was literally shaking with anger.

His eyes were jet black,totally black.

She felt fimiliar to this shade,yes she had seen them on their wedding day ,yes it was the same shade."How dare you say like that annika?How dare you?"Shivaay screamed at the top of his voice making her shiver in response.

Annika closed her eyes,trying to gain some courage to not to fall weak,no coming so close to her plan she shouldn't back off,No she had to do this facade,yes she will do it.

With a determined look she opened her eyes,the pain was soon out of the window,and the only thing which remain was the thought to make this situation worst.

"By slapping me you have closed my mouth now but the truth will be the truth and no one can change it"she said icily making shivaay pounce at her like a raging bull,she took a step backward in fear while Janvi and shakti held shivaay trying their best to save the poor girl from his out of the reach anger.

"Annika I swear,I will not leave you,if you continue to say this"Shivaay roared while annika had the same facade on her face,that is she is disinterested in all this.

Just a little more push annika and you are successful.

This made him more raged,he tried to get out of their hold"leave me,I will srangle the life out of her"he yelps.

"Annika for heaven's sake just go from here ,just please"Janvi pleaded to annika while annika caught the gaze of Pinky who gave her a creepy smile with a thumbs up and asked her to go now as this much drama is okay for now,she did this because later she could fill her son's ears with annika's misdeed which will lead to more of drama and at last everything will be alright.

Annika understood her actions and moved away from there and finally tears started to roll down her cheeks while shivaay just freed himslef from their hold and moved to his room,shaking with raw anger.

As he tapped on the floor,patienctly,he sae hhis mom coming in his way,"Shivaay Beta,that anni---"she was cut off in between"see Mom I don't want to hear anything regarding her or anything else so please just leave me alone"he said with a calm voice but deep down the volcano was going to erupt

"But son"she started but shivaay deadly glare made her gulp down her venom like talks and nodding her head she moved away from there.

He groaned! and took the vase from the side table crashing it mercilessly on the wall.

Everything what happened just a few hours ago flooded shivaay's mind,he was roaming around the house in search of his wife who seemed to be not in the mansion,he panicked,maybe she went out to calm her anger,he shouldn't have slapped her,No freaking No.