Part 1

The bright light seemed to pierce through Annika like bullets being shoot by a gun perhaps the headache was worse than that

The bright light seemed to pierce through Annika like bullets being shoot by a gun perhaps the headache was worse than that. Blinking her eyes continuosly she tried to make herself comfortable to the illumination and was met with white oval ceilling much more different from her's.

"Ms.Rathore, she's awake" a nurse voice was heard, annika turned her head towards the left to see an exhaust Bhavya sitting beside her, her black tang top, dissheveled while her lips still got the red strain of the lipstick she wore at last night party, eyes equally red trying hard not to blink away the tears that weld up in them.

"Oh Annika, I was so scared" tears flooded her eyes, making them trace towards her cheeks and getting lost inside her top.

"What, where the hell Am I?" she whispered looking around, her mind was sending her signals that it is a hospital, that she in on a hospital bed, with the patient clothes wrapping her petite body, her eyes then moved towards the saline in her hand and she realized she was really in a hospital.

But what the hell had happened that she ended up here.

she glaced at bhavya who was still shedding happy tears, whispering a few words of gratitude for the god and the doctor.

"Bhavya" she said a little aloud, "what happen to me that I end up here?"

Bhavya stopped for a moment and then again sobbed, "last night you were behaving really wierdly after taking few shots and constantly wanted to go home" she sniffed, "I wanted to go with you, but I was not in my senses so Samar propose that he'll drop you saying he knows your address and then after two hour I got a call that you were taken into emergency so I came running for you"

Annika tried to remember what happened last night but nothing came to her mind, she tried harder but this time some flashes came but it didn't make any sense, just blankness, "But what really happened to me?"

"You were drugged Miss" the nurse answered her wanted question making her eyes go wide, and her hand instantly flew for her panties"no nothing happened" Bhavya assured her while annika gave out a sigh.

"so Samar brought me here?" she asked curiously, "well I don't know, the person wasn't here when I reached"  bhavya was clueless "but I don't think he was the one because the police are looking for him but he had suddenly went out of station due to some family emergency"

"the person who took you here" the nurse started, "he had a fair complexion and dark hair, was well dressed up, and he waited all the way till your friend came, such a caring person he was"

Annika and Bhavya shared a knowing look, "I think it's him" bhavya started thoughtfully, "and he's so sweet, you see, we were having a party because he broke up with you just because of his asshole brother but at top of all that he was here"

Annika smiled a little, she knew that Omkara cared about her but why he didn't came to meet her and went away without letting anyone know about it, she was a little upset with it but she will surely go and meet him once she's fine and also ask the reson why he's ignoring her.