➺ A Heartfelt Talk [Ft.Janvi Singh Oberoi]

Kindly ignore grammartical mistakes and Typos.

Happy Reading.

**

Janvi Singh Oberoi stood at the door of her son,not by blood but more than that.her eyes precisely blood red with raw grief,she felt as if her heart had been crying for this pure soul.she feared to go inside,maybe it's not the right time,she was in a mess now flickering from yes and no like two melodic rhyme.

"Shivaay?"when she abondoned herself a little whispered name escaped from her slightly parted lips.her voice was trembling,she don't know why?

"Shivaay?"she called out,a mery whisper though but shivaay heard it.

"Badi Maa"he started,his eyes dull and clear"Please come inside"

Jhanvi inhaled a deep breath,she entered a motherly feeling lingering in her jet black orbs,Shivaay who had been sittting on the couch stood up ,his eyes downcasted he don't know how to met her gaze,he felt wierd,he don't why?"come have a seat Badi maa"Jhanvi didn't did anything,she just smiled seeing the embarressment in her nephew's eyes.How can someone be so adorable? she went and held his arm and made him sit down while she sat beside him.

"See shivaay" she whispered softly "What ever happenned today wouldn't have happened"

"I know!"he sighed while rubbing his face with his palm desperately "But if anyone will try to come in between my brother and me I can't tolerate it"there was a feverish rage seen in his eyes,as if it was going to turn up someone into ash with a mery glance.His fist was was in a tight ball,anger raging through his viens.She shivered in response seeing the intense anger in his orbs.

"What about Annika?"jhanvi sighed , his facial feature soften,eyes become warmer but not fully hence ther was something else in place of it ,it was hurt pure hurt.

"annika can never do this badi maa,She is not like this"he whispered shutting his eyes,"Are you telling me this or to yourself?"she asked with a knowing look.

There was silence for a few minutes"No,I'm telling this to you"jhanvi smiled at this,a wide smile.

"She's a sweetheart Shivaay and I know she can never do it"jhanvi said a hint of pride waving in her orbs,shivaay was forced to smile at this but it was just for a few second.

"But I'm really upset with you shivaay,you shouldn't have slapped annika"janvi said a little raged while shivaay downcasted heis eyes feeling shamed"I'm sorry badi maa,but I was not in my senses,she was talking nonsense and I couldn't take it so i just"the words dies in his throat as he was not able to finish that sentence,

"I know shivaay but you should respect your life partner and slapping annika is really not tolerable"she said giving a slight squeeze to his shoulder.

"So what should I do?"he asked looking hopefully at her,"Just go and apologize child I know she will forgive you"she said with a tender voice.

"but Badi Maa i'm really sorry for annika behaviour I know must have been hurt by her words"shivaay said,guilt dripping from his words,jhanvi just took him in his embrace,"No Shivaay you don't need to tell me that,I know nannika was a little angry and nothing else,I can never be angry with anyone of you"she whispered ruffling his hair,shivaay reciprocated the hug with a thank you.

"See shivaay,She started coming out of the embrace,"What you see would be true,this can be sometimes wrong,maybe there is soemthing more to it"

Shivaay gave a quizzical look"what do you mean?"

"I know you are an understanding man and you will take the meaning behind this "she smiled and stood up ,with a knowing tap on his shoulder she went from there ,shivaay loooked amused.

She turned and with a curt nod said"And yes never leave annika no matter what"and leave from there with a heartfelt talk with her nephew and she know everything will be alright soon.

Shivaay understood the hint behind it and breath a silent prayer to god for giving him such a loving Mother and with that he went in search of his wife while asking khanna to keep a check on her from today,he need to find out why she is acting like this? and he will surely come to know about it.

**

Hello everyone!BAck with a small Os and a different one though,I really love janvi character,I really felt that her character had a lot of potential but the cvs never mind to show it so here was just a short try.I know it's really simple but I would love to know How was it.

With Love,
-Anya