➺ A Day in the Boutique

Narration : 3rd Person.
Main Protagonists : Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Other Character : Rudra Singh Oberoi.
Status : Highly Unedited.

"Annika are you done with it or not?"shivaay asked irritately for the upteenth time in the last 2 hours and got the same asnwer"haan bas ho gaya"from his wife.

He looked up at the large executive clock hung on the walls of one of the best boutique of Mumbai.

Yes, He was in this boutique from the last 3 hours finalizing a dress with his wife or rather say he was just staring at nothing particular and his wife was busy seeing the dresses."I wish that I would have been in the office today" he thought and sighed.

**

5  H O U R S  B E F O R E

Shivaay was sitting on his couch, having a cup of espresso while typing on his laptop thinking about annika, after breakfast she was nowhere to be seen."Now where this girl have went?"he thought and closed his laptop while resting his back on the sofa and closed his eyes for a peaceful moment.

"Shivaay! Where are you?"annika entered the room screaming this while shivaay slowly opened his eyes with an irritaded face and looked towards her but his frown soon changed into a smile. She was wearing a red churidaar gown with white embroidery looking ethereal. he wonder where she is going that she is dressed up so good, looking at her face he realised that she was giving a deadly glare to him.

now what have I done?

he stood up."shivaay"annika once again screamed and waved her hands in front of his face, "why the hell are you screaming?" the shrill voice was soon piercing his ears making him frustrated yet again, "I'm standing over here. Can't you see?"

But what he got in return was a casual shrug and a twisted mouth.

He knew it's futile to say something to her so he asked "Are you going somewhere?" being curious to know behind her dressup.

"haan himalaya par sanyaas lene jaa rahi hoon chalna hai?" she said now fully irritated. Shivaay just noded in affirmation but stopped as her words rang in his ears "What the wuck!" he said "what the hell are you talking about?"

"So what should I say? You are asking the way as if you don't know where are we going"

Shivaay gave a confused lol in return, why is she saying that he knew where 'they' are going?

Seeing this annika realized that he forgot where they were going."waah! main paagalon ki tarah poora din apna kaam khatam kar rahi thi ki mujhe kuch problem na hoon aur aap abhi tak taiyaaar bhi nahi hua hai.. mujhe toh abh jaana hi nahi hai aapke saath"she said being overdramatic and went and sat on the bed with a sulking face.Shivaay was really thinking hard that where they were going when Rudy came."Kya hua bhabhi?aapko bhaiya ke saath nahi jaana toh main aapko company de sakta hoon.. No problem!"he said and opened his arms being happy and went and sat beside her. "Thank you rudy par abh mujhe ekdum jaane ka dil nahi hai"she said and glared at shivaay.

"par aakhir jaana kahan hai?" shivaay said irritated. "haww..bhaiya aap bhool gaye..abhi subah hi dadi ne aapko kuch bola tha yaad aaya?" rudy said while winking at him and then he realized that Dadi asked him to go with annika to the boutique as her pyaari anni bahu had not yet went for shopping becoz she was buzy arranging the wedding of her best friend cum Sister in law.Shivaay smiled at rudy while he gave a secret thumbs up to him and said "haan haan mujhe pata hai humme boutique jaana hai main abhi taiyaar hokar aata hoon" he said and made his way towards the bathroom not giving annika any chance to say. "mujhe pata hai agar abhi rudy nahi hota toh aapko kuch yaad nahi aata sirf aapko yaad rehta hai toh aaj konsa deal crack karna hai kal konsa meeting hai yahi sabh yaad rehta hai aapko" Annika shouted irritately at him when she saw him going to the bathroom. "Arre bhabhi shaant ho jaiye.. Kyu chilla rahi hai abh toh bhaiya ko yaad bhi aa gaya hai so chill aur apna mood thik kariye aur jaiye" he said while side hugging her. Annika just noded her head in approval and too side hugged him.