➺ HeartBeat||Ft.Mahi

Don't kill me for this! I swear I thought to write something else but ended up writting this. Oh gosh.. I'm going to get a whole lot of chamelis from you all.Pardon me.

Kindly ignore grammartical mistakes and typos

happy reading ❤️

--------------------------------------------------

Narration: 3rd Person.
Main Protagonists: Mahi Singh Oberoi.
Other Characters: Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Omkara Singh Oberoi x Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Status: Highly Unedited.
Precaution: You need to sit with a Tissue Paper.

"Doctor how is Shivaay now?"Shakti asked the doctor as sooon as he saw him coming out of the operation threater.

"We are sorry Mr. Oberoi, Shivaay's condition is getting worst every second,This bullet had had nearly destroyed his coronary Artery which supllies blood to his heart and we are trying our best to control the situation but it is slipping from our hands,"the doctor said while seeing the reports of shivaay in his hand and with a slight tap on his shoulder he went away leaivng all of them in violent tears.

"O bhaiya will be ok Right?"Rudra asked a numbed Om who seemed to be in utter shock because of the situation"O..." Rudra asked him once again and this time shaking him violently amking him come out of his limp state.

"yes rudra everything will be alright,yes everything will be alright"Om said while assuring him and it's tendency started to lower with each words.

"He is my Superhero he can't leave us like this no he can't" Rudra said much to himself shaking his head furiously.

Om saw annika making her way out of the corridor running while crying continuosly and talking to someone on the phone.He asked rudra to calm down and told him with a confident voice taht nothing will happen to shivaay and went from there not before giving him every seconds information.

"Annika!"Om called out from behind trying to stop her."bhabhi wait"he said and got hold of her hand while she tried to get out of his grip saying"Leave me Om please leave me if anything happened to shivaay i won't be able to live No"She sobbed and tunred to face him"Om nothing will happen to shivaay?Right?He will be fine right?"She asked with a new found hope in her voice while Om looked at her with a defeated posture.

What he will tell her?that Shivaay's condition is worst and No one can telll that he will be alright. But to make her stop he assured her saying that shivbaay will be fine.She chuckled"You are also telling the lie right Om? Shivaay condition is not good I know that"She said making Om shut his eyes in responxse.

"Nothing will happen to shivaay bhabhi nothing will hapen to him"he said while cupping her face and with that annika hugged him tight and cried her heart out.Om just stood there at the parking lot trying to calm his bhabhi cum bestfriend,giving her false hope that her husband will be alright.

"this is all because of me Om"annika whispered making him come out tf the embrace and giving her a confused look"what are you telling Annika?We are finding the culprit who had shoot him so why are you telling that you are at fault"he asked while making her look at his eyes

"I know who shoot him"She said while looking down "Who?"he asked curiously'I got a call from someone telling me that he did it"she said with much difficulty take that person's name"About whom you are talking about annika just tell me"he said and forced her to spill out the name.

She closed her eyes and with a deep breath.

"Mahi".

"Now who is he?"he asked