➺ Fear

This Os is based on Annika's being shot.
Narration : 3rd Person.
Main Protagonists: Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Other Characters : Oberoi Family.
Status : Highly Unedited.

Shivaay wasn't talking to annika or rather it should be said that he was angry with her from the past 4 days as she risked her life in exposing that Imposter much to shivaay's annoyance and was hospitalised for two freaking days.She was not really harmed but the bullet just touches her skin and moved out and a few cuts but all this was enough to make shivaay taking the whole hospital on his head! He was behaving as if annika was in a critical condition. he literally threatened the doctor for making the hospital shut if she is treated badly or she got hurt making the doctor shed some drops of sweat being frightened by The great Shivaay Singh Oberoi's anger or rather his concern. He would have choked that imposter to death, there at the schedule spot for hurting his annika but was stopped by Omru who tried their level best to save that poor fellow from shivaay's wrath.

He had only came to see her in the hospital bed when she was unconscious due to weakness and after that he didn't spare a glance towards her.

Making himself busy in office works,going early morning when no one was awake and came home late at night when every one was fast asleep. In all this annika was the most effected because of her condition she was not able to leave the bed and if she dare to do that or just her leg touches the carpet ,she was showered with non-stop scolding from everyone which last for more than half an hour much to her dismay but she always try to escape from there as she wants to see her dear husband who didn't even came to see her.

"haaye annika puttar ye tu kya kar rahi hai tu abhi kamzoor hai meri bacchi u should be taking rest"

"ayye..annika ye harkat ek aur baar ki toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga understands"

"Anni tumhe kissi bhi cheez ki zarurat hogi toh mujhe bata dena main tumhare liye laa dungi"

"annika didi according to the research in the university of Michigan it is proved that a person recovers soon when he/she rest to the fullest"

"Annika darling you shouldn't be moving around like this your wounds are still fresh and all this doings of your's is not going to be tolerated."

"Bhabhi aapna bilkul baccho ki tarah behave kar rahi hai..main bhi itna nahi karta tha jab mujhe fever hota tha aur ek aap hai..thik hai agar aapko bore feel ho raha hai toh mujhe bata dena I can dance on anything and O will accompany me along with chulbul"

"Haan annika bhaujai main na salman ji ka bahut bara fan hoon toh hum aur rudy ji toh stage mein aag laga denge"gauri said and gave a Hifi to rudy.

"Yes annika tumhe kuch bhi takleef ho tum is dumbell oberoi ko bata dena ya mujhe hum sabh ek jhatke main aa jaayenge"

And this continue until everyone was satisfied that she would not do that stunt for today and they can sleep peacefully. It had been a ritual in Oberoi masion after annika came to home that every night after dinner all of the youngsters would come to annika's room and sit and chat until she feels drowsy but they don't know that she was a great actress and just act in front of them so that she could stay for sometime alone and gather her thoughts.

Annika once again turned the other side while keeping a check on her wound and closed her eyes trying to sleep.Finally she laid on her back and looked upwards at the ceiling thinking about Shivaay. Why are you doing this to me shivaay?I know every night you come over here,kiss my forehead and stay here for sometime mumuring something god knows what? and then go away. I know you are angry with me as I risked my life but can't you see I'm here fit and fine and still you are not talking to me showing Tadi. I also know that you call everyone to ask about my whereabouts every hour but then why can't you just come and ask me? You don't realize how much it hurts me to be away from you.