➺ His Remedy

Based on seperation track.

Annika looked pleadingly at Samar who was happily talking to his sister ragini but here she was feeling awkward,she looked around at the dim light restaurant whose interior spokes luxury. Well she had been in these types of restaurants with Shivaay,Yeah she was okay with it as Her Shivaay was with her. But today he was not. She had asked Samar not to take her but he was bend upon to let her meet his sister as well as her fiancè. She helplessly sigh looking at the golden colour liquor filled glass. If it wasn't Samar she wouldn't have come here.

"Annika are you okay?"she heard Samar asking her,with a fake smile she nodded her head and waited impatiently for the mysterious person to come and this dinner to end as soon as possible.

"I'm really sorry ragini, you know that I had an important meeting in th--" his words died down his throat as soon as he met her glance,she was shocked and so was he,"No problem Shivaay come have a seat it's already late" Ragini stood up from her chair and gave a hug to him"thank you very much shivaay! for coming otherwise I thought that bhaiya would definately kill me and make me marry that stupid bussiness partener of his"while he was too astonished to do anything.

"Shivaay what happened?" Ragini asked as she came out to see him looking at something particular, she advanced her gaze in the direction he was looking and was amused"Shivaay you know annika or what?" Shivaay was snapped out of his thoughts while annika looked a little embarrassed"How can I Just forget her?"he muttered to himself while "No" was an instant reply, her heart skip a bit as she can sense the coldness in his husky deep voice.

She looked downwards at her fidgeting fingers and didn't dare to look up,his hard gaze seemed to bore to the deepest corner of her soul, leaving her naked infront of him it seems.Her eyes had started to stink, how can he just say that they don't know each other? and was it's too easy for him to move on?Shivaay sat just infront of her,his eyes not moving an inch away,it's been there where it was from the last few minutes.

"Okay then Shivaay meet Annika,bhaiya's friend and annika he is shivaay,my fiancè" Ragini chirped happily making him look at her with a fake smile "Well,hello Miss.Annika" shivaay fake sugar coated voice made her flinch, it wasn't coated with honey or anything such but it was hatred, anger and mocking clearly heard.

Gaining her composure and not wanting to create a scene she simply took a deep breath and looked at the hand which was extended by him,smiling she slipped her cold hands in his warm one's "Hello Mr.Oberoi, congratulations for your engagement" she said and pulled out her hand as it hurts because of the tight grip he had on it. He felt miserable as he saw her eyes filled with unsaid accusations but he didn't care. He had long lost to care anything,neither himself though.

What she did, he can't forget about it, she was a gold digger and she will continue to be as see now she had trapped Samar in her fake love. And soon after getting everything form him she will to leave him like she did to him. He felt pity for the man who was probably his FAKE going to be brother in Law.

"So shall we order something to eat?"Samar said as he glanced at everyone. "Yeah why not ofcourse"Ragini answered with a smile. Annika was feeling hard to be there infront of him, it was slowly slowly breaking her apart, torning her into smaller shread of pieces. She got hold of the glass of water and gulp it down in one go,nervously.

Samar felt a hand gripping his and he turned to look that annika was looking at him helplessly,her face had suddenly turned pale and blue, being alert he held her hand which was over his and asked in a worried tone "Annika are you alright?"

shaking her head negatively she started "Samar" glancing at her side she saw him looking at her still, with those wild piercing orbs"I'm not feeling good here, it's making me feel nauseous please can I go?" Samar knows that she doesn't wanted to go with him but he had taken her to change her mood as she always being gloomy and sad but what happened was that she was still upset. He gave a defeated sigh, nodding his head in assurance he looked towards his other companion"Ragini" he started softly "Annika is not feeling good here so I think I will take her to her house,I'm really sorry for ending this dinner at this very moment"he gave an apologetic look towards shivaay.