27.||We are Pregnant||

"Bhaiya!!" Rudra screamed as soon as he saw shivaay entering the doors of the mansion, he seemed to ignore his worried expression and with that took shivaay in a tight embrace, squealing like a child who was just told that one of the school building collapse due to some reason and so there won't be any classes for more then two months.

"Bhaiya I'm so happy"rudra said as he kissed his cheeks and with that shivaay tried to shoo him off,"What are you doing rudra" shivaay asked in an irritated voice, cleaning his cheeks with the back of his palm. "Oh come on bhaiya, today is so special, you will also be elated if I'll tell you this"this was the answer to his question and long was gone the irritation and soon was coming the curiosity with in Shivaay.

"What?"Shivaay asked with a raised eyebrow, "Bhabhi"rudra started with new found enthusiasm but was cut off by Shivaay.

"Yes Annika told me what had happened to her but I really didn't get it why you are so excited for this, I used to say everyone that you are alright, but today it seems you are totally a crackpot" Shivaay said with a defeated sigh.

Rudra was shock would be an understatement, "Bhaiya"he gasp, as if he had done a sin saying those words, he really had left out the part in which he was openly insulted because seeing such reaction from him was abnormal,"Are you alright?"he started as he kept his palm over his forehead, trying to check his temperature,"you are saying this?"

"So what should I say?Annika is not alright and you are saying that I will be happy to listen to this piece of news?"Shivaay said folding his arms near his chest and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Oh Gosh, Bhaiya, bhabhi is alright it's just--"

"yes, you are right, and I need to see how she is"saying so shivaay was off to his room with Rudra in toe.

Entering the Room, Shivaay was surprised to see the whole Oberoi clan gathered in front of his bed, making him more worried,"Annika"he whispered with such tendency that whoever would listen will come to know how much worried he was.

"Shivaay,at last you came"Dadi exhale a sigh and went towards him,taking him yet again in a tight embrace,"Congratulation my Boy"and with that everyone came one after the other and left from there.He can see his mother shedding tears.But what was the reason?

Shivaay was confused as hell, when everyone went from there, he looked towards his bed to see annika gazing at him with a small smile lingering on her lips, her expression was calm and composed just the opposite of him.

Throwing his confused thought away,he moved towards her and cupped her face,asking her if she's alright, and what the doctor said, he could see her lost in thoughts for a few second and the next moment, she was blushing like a blooming flower, what was going on over here?

He asked her again and this time she just lazily nodded,taking his hand she kept it on her stomach, he looked up confused,"Are you having stomach ache or what?I have always asked you not to eat those outside foods but you never listen to me"he blabbered in a stern voice but she just shook her head in disbelief with a frown adorning her facial expression,He will never change.

"Shh.."she breathe and took him in for a hug, he in an instinct wounded his hands towards her back and held her firmly in his arms, he could feel her hot breath falling over his ear and the next moment he stilled.

"We are Pregnant"

**