30.||Dinner Chaos||

Shivaay dragged his feet back and forth, he don't know what to do, upstairs his wife had trapped herself in one of the guest room, that too far away from their room and was not at all in a mood to open the doors, much to his dismay. But now what can he do? He was the reason behind all this. He made her angry, but she should understand his situation too.

Shivaay had totally forgotten about the dinner plan, more precisely he was forced to forget about it, the reason for this was annika was going to cook food for everyone today, for the third time and the difference was just that today everyone will be the target of that awful dishes, he shouldn't say this but still the taste of burnt butter paneer masala and those boiled vegetables haunt him to no extend but being a caring husband, which indeed he is,will ever so easily gulp them down who always refused to pass through his throat.

He was asked to come home fast so that they all will have the dinner together but out of the blue, that exact evening one of his closest buddy from Cambridge, showed up in his office and then everything went so blurry he didn't realize that he was freaking late that too with full stomach.

Reaching home when he saw his family in the dinning room, he had simply refused to take even a bite, little did he notice the shocked expression on everyone face, or rather the hurt expression on his beautiful wife's face he would have laughed at that very moment saying that he was just kidding but it didn't happened.

when he started to move towards his room,annika called him and when he turned at that exact moment someone from the table warned him to bend down and so in an instant, he did and he was glad for doing that because if he hadn't done it then a plate full of some kind of dish, would have been plastered on his face, because annika had thrown the plate on his face, cursing him under her breath as her eyes filled with unshed tears.

He was thrown back to the earth when he heard Rudra saying that he was really disappointed with him as how come he did this to his bhabhi who had especially made all his favorite dishes and it was surprisingly tasty but they doubt that annika hadn't listen anything as she just made a ran towards the guest room. Shivaay cursed himself under his breath that how come he had been so forgetful? He was feeling guilty for doing this to her.

"Sir you called me"Khanna said in urgency, "Yes, I called you and consider this as your last call" shivaay said with a straight face, making khanna look at him in confusion "Why Sir?"

"Because you are bloody fired" shivaay said with a swift of his hand making him gasped in shock. "but how? Have I done anything wrong?"

"yes you have done wrong" he said irritately "You never reminded me that today I had to go home early"

This sentence was met with a series of gasp which belonged to his own family, and the most high pitched was of his soon-to-be-ex-bodyguard (according to him), who was at the verge of having a severe heart attack.

"You never told me about it" this was an instant reply when khanna recovered from the shock.

"but you must have told me that" Shivaay was repulsive "I should go home as it is late"

Khanna was at short of words, he dare to say his ill tempered boss to go home as it is late, and when once he had told him, he was shower with a month of cold glares and even his salary was at the verge of being cut down and from then on he never in his wildest dream thought to ask him that awful question and see the irony, here his boss is accusing him for not reminding him to go home as it is late when he was busy with one of his staunchest old chap.

"Shivaay stop this nonsense" Janvi said sternly "Khanna you can go now, I think your Shivaay sir had really lost his mind, he is accusing you for nothing"