37.Ts||Her Saviour or Destroyer||Ft.AniShivKara

"Leave me" Annika merely whispered, her breath caught in her throat as she tried to push the person from her who was forcefully smashing his rough lips against her soft one's

She was trapped in between the wall as his fingers dip deep in her olive smooth skin as she wriggled in his hold.

"Stop" she gasp as she was able to push him off her, as soon as she was away from him, she slided down on the cold ground, her eyes heavy  due to the intoxication she felt as she grab her hair in her palm, pulling it hard in an attempt to lessen the pain and steady her view which started to become haywire each passing second.

A deep groan was heard and soon she was on her jelly like feet, pressed against the cold bricked wall and the hard form of the man, her only companion in the dark empty lane which was not harming her was the sound of her panting but it soon replaced by a terror muffled scream which in turn was shushed by the rough lips, hungrily nibbled on to her plump pale lips, a painful moan escaped her mouth as she felt a sharp pain shot up her scalp as if someone was yanking her hair tightly in a firm grip.

Her eyes started to get more heavier then before and she though she will pass out any moment, when someone grabbed the hand which was holding her painfully tight, the hand which belong to the wild predator who launched at her like a hungry bear and she was once again free from him.

Trying her best to stand in her spot, her breath uneven, head spinning as if someone had just made her sit on a roller coaster ride, she tried hard not to let her half drowning eyelids to close which was dangerously stooping down to meet it's other side companion making her drown into the world of darkness.

Faint sounds of someone been badly beaten up was heard, perhaps a few meters away from her which she had estimated with much difficulty.

"How dare you touch her you asshole" someone screamed, if she was in her full senses she would have been running away and hiding herself behind a wall due to terror the voice caused in the cold winter night, but the voice seemed to be familiar to her eardrums but she was not in a state to do anything rather then once again sliding through the wall onto the dirt.

After a few minutes of various groan and painful scream of someone which entered her system like an alien language she felt someone slap her cheeks lightly "Annika" it was the same voice which, a few minutes ago was terrifying her but now it was making her calmer and it was more recognizable.

"hmm" she murmured trying her best to make a sentence but instead only mere whisper of painful gasp exit her mouth betraying her voice. Her gaze blurry, she wasn't able to make out the person's face.

"Annika, are you okay?" someone again asked her but she was far enough to hear anything as she passed out in the arms of that person drowning herself into the darkness which always terrified her but little did she know that this horrible night will make her life upside down.

*