➺ Ts - Bura Na maano HOLI hai[Part 1]

Narration: 3rd Person.
Main Characters: Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi x Omkara Singh Oberoi x Rudra Singh Oberoi x Saumya Tendulkar.
Other Characters: Chubby x Khanna x Oberoi Family.
Status: Highly Unedited.

Rudy was thirsty so he went to the kitchen to have some water as the jug was empty.He was moving towards the kitchen when he saw his two bhabhi's as well as saumya sitting on the chairs of the small coffee table and their upper part was literally on the table with their heads touching each other,wispering to each other and at time gigling and when it become loud they tried to make each other stop.rudy gave a confused look to them and looked at his phone's screen to see the time.It was past midnight and thought 0what were they doing at this time.he thought to ak them what were they doing but a mischeif came in his mind and he smiled wickedly.He got to his room pulled out a mask which had a scary face and went towards the womens who were busy whispering to each other.

He headed towards them with slow steady steps and heard something like"Kal toh maza hi aa jaayega teeno bhaiyo ki band bajni hai kal"he heard annika whispering this and the two of them smirked.What are they talking about? and what they will do to us tommorow? is there anything? he thought and reached them and put his face in betweeen them,they were unaware of it and continue to talk when annika felt someone beside her and turned her attension towards the unwated person,her eyes widen in horror and she screamed.Both the ladies also turned their attension towards rudra and screamed and moved away as fast as they can."bhoot bhoot!"all three of them screamed and saumya took the vase which was ketp on the table and hit his head hard with all her courage,he just cried out in pain and was lying on the floor.the three ladies sigh in relief and saumya was going to hit him once more when he stopped them"bhabhi main hoon main.."he said with a painful voice and put out his mask.

All three of them were shocked ,they tried to make his stand up and asked him that he is fine."main kaise thik honga is sumo ne mere upar itna zor se vase maara hai ki mujhe raat main hi suraj dikha diya.Apna parathon ka taakat dikhana tha toh mujhpar hi dikhana tumhe?kissi aur par dikha deti toh main bahut khush hota par nahi tumhe toh mujhse bahut dushmani hai na toh tum toh aisa karogi na"he winched and rubbed his head while saumya made an O face."What did you said? maine tumhe q mara tumhari wajah se hi maara samjhe aise koi kissi ko darata hai?haan...hum sabh darr gaye the accha hota mein ek or zor se maar deti"she said while keeping her hand on her waist and glared at him.He made a frightened face at her last remark and tried to change the topic"waise app sabh yahan itni raat ko kya kar rahe hai?"he asked them casually,all of a sudden their expression changed into a tensed one and they smiled fakely at him."tum yahan itni raat ko kya kar raye the rudy?"annika asked while tring to change the topic.he gave a confused look on seeing them ignoring his words but thought to tell them why he was here"Wo main paani lene aaya tha mere jug mein paani khatam ho gaya tha"he said while the three of them nodded.Why are they behaving so wierd?lagta hai ye sabh paagal ho gayi hai he thought and said that he i going as he needs to sleep becooz if he doesn't slep then there will be black bags at under hi eyes which will spoil his hero like face.They also agreed to im and asked him to go and sleep as he right.He wished them good night nad went from there.

"hey bhagwan bach gaye"the three of then sighed in relief and asked each one to go and have sleep as it is too late and they need to execute their plan early moring.they bid each other good night nd went to their respective rooms."arre main toh ye pochna bhool hi gaya ki wo teeno whan kya kar rahi thi chalo puch ke aata hoon"he said to himself and went over there to see them missing."shayad chali gayi hongi kal puch loonga"he said and went away to have a good sleep.

Annika went towards her room and saw that shivaay was sleeping soundly ans slowy went towards the bed and slept after a few seconds she sensed a pair of hand sliding to her waist and a tickling sensation at the back of her neck as shivaay was nuzzling in her neck and was hugging her tight from back"kahan gayi thi?"he whispered hoarsly"wo paani khatam ho gaya tha toh kitchen se paani laane gayi thi"she whispered and smiled when she felt his lips on her neck giving her a soft peck.She turned around and looked straight into his deep blue orbs and pecked his lips,smiled at him and put her head on his chest,huged him and slept while he too hugged her and went into a deep slumber.