28.Ts-Love Burst,In and suddenly |Part I

"Bhabhi have you ever seen shivaay bhaiya in denim and casual shirts?"Asked rudra while taking a spoonful of his Banana Cornflakes, brows raised up in expectatio, looking at annika. she just stopped eating and started wondering when she had saw him like this and to her dismay she didn't.

"No I haven't seen him"she said casually after a pause"and I think he will look like a joker in that attire" she said making a weird face.

"huh!No bhabhi, bhaiya looks really good in that" rudra said instantly trying to make her understand that she was not right, it was like a blow to his brother's ego beside he too felt insulted.

"No I don't think so"she said taking the dishes to the kitchen while rudra sat there wondering that maybe his bhabhi is alright, but there was someone behind the pillar who was fuming with anger. Shivaay who had come to go to the office, thought to meet his wife so that he can leave, but stopped when he heard rudra asking about him to annika, he thought that it is not good to eavesdrop but still, he waited for her to answer and sigh dejectedly when he heard her say no but the next moment he was a little irked as he heard his wife say that he will look joker in that, Well Shivaay Singh Oberoi looks good in everything, in every attire - he thought with pride and vow to make his wife see him like this and then he will ask her weather he is looking weird or not?

**

Later in the evening shivaay informed all the family member that he had to go to see a land outskirts of Mumbai and will be leaving today only and will stay in their farm house for tonight, hearing this dadi was delighted, she really wanted her billu and annika to have some quality time together so she insisted him to take annika with him and not able to refuse her he agreed and both of them went to the farmhouse,well shivaay was a little busy nowadays and was not talking with her, and when she tried to talk to him, he always ignored her.

Taking a good opportunity to have a peaceful talk with him annika agreed.

**

F A R M H O U S E

"Shivaay I need to have a talk with you" Annika said as she moved towards the bed where shivaay was looking at his laptop, continuously typing on it.

"yes say" he replied not looking at her, "Shivaay are you angry with me?" she asked softly with fearful eyes, Shivaay looked up to her and smiled looking at her stressed face and kept aside the laptop, "hey, who told you that I'm angry?' he asked softly

"You were not talking to me from the morning is there something which I did wrong?" she asked a she looked at her fidgeting fingers, Shivaay was a little irritated by her comment but now he smirked as an idea struck his mind "No it's nothing like that I was just a little busy and that's why" he shrugged it off and asked her to sleep as he is a little tired and he needs to wake up early to go to the spot to see the land.

"Are you saying the truth? You are not angry with me right?" she said innocently while he just pulled her cheeks, "I swear! Now let's sleep" he said and smiled as he know that what will be her reaction tomorrow, he was glad that dadi gave the proposal to take her with him, they just cuddled to each other and went into deep slumber.

N E X T M O R N I N G

Annika stirred in her sleep as the sun rays fall over her face, she turned around and dipped her head into the pillow, when she heard a click sound, being half slept she half opened her eyes and looked at the bathroom to see shivaay in white shirt and denims, she shook her head as she thought that she was dreaming, the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi in this dress?Annika it needs to be your dream, so just stop dreaming and sleep "But he is really looking handsome" her heart whispered making her smile in her sleep as he look really charming and hot in that.