➺ A drive Towards Home

Set much before the wedding as well as daksh entry. (michmichi feeling after being remind of him😷😷)

Narration: 3rd Person.
Main Protagonists: Shivaay Singh Oberoi x Annika.
Status : Highly Unedited.

From the past half an hour shivaay had his gaze at the crook of annika's neck,hand curled into a tight fist making his knucles white while eyes spitting fire. If anyone would have happened to see shivaay's expression at that very moment than he would have thought that the lion is hungry and is going to pounce at you,eating you in one go.

At first he thought he is mistaken but later when annika laughed her heart out throwing her head backward in mirth,clearing the view of her neck had made him realize that he Was Right. He had looked around to see all his family members sitting comfortably on the couch having a hearty talk with each other and he wondered why no one had saw it yet,Maybe they were busy in their own work and havn't noticed it,but it is good he will only ask her about it Privately.

But doesn't it's wierd that as soon as he came here,the first thing he saw was that"this is because the first thing you do when ever you come near her is to check her out"his heart said making him knits his brows for a few second and then pushing that thought at the very back of his head."It's not the time to discuss all this Shivaay focus on the things you were doing"he mentally tried to awake his dizzy head who had been once again lost in the charming beauty of his wedding planner and once again his gaze caught hold of that small portion of her neck which had converted him in a volcano for just a glance. He hoped that no one is disturbing him because if there would be anyone than his whole anger would be on that poor fellow he doesn't mind in that but still he was just making sure.

Annika once again laughed followed by the whole clan and for a few second the whole mansion was filled with the voices of laughter,She always had the capibility to make every member of his family rolling in mirth but he never did that as shivaay Singh Oberoi had his own persona."Bhaiya how funny that joke was"rudra elbowed him making him come out of his thoughts"Shut Up Rudra! I hate such jokes"he said casually while acting as if he is doing something important on his phone. Rudra just shrugged it off but someone voice made him look up and gave a glare"Arre rudra tumhare bhaiya ko kaise ye sabh accha lage ga? don't you know?if he will laugh his height will become short kyu billuji main thik bol rahi hoon na?"she said while making faces at him and ending it with a smirk,making shivaay give out fire from his eyes which will burn her into ashes while the others just grinned like foolish cat.

"Annika you! Just shut the hell up Nahi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga"he warned her while pointing his finger towards her. She just made a perfect O face but then said something making everyone giggled"dekhiye billuji you don't need to advertise every now and than that aap se bura koi nahi hoga becoz I know Aap se bura is duniya main kya jahannam main bhi koi nahi hoga"she said casually while extending her palm infront of him and mimicking him.

Rudra laughed at this but later asked something making everyone roll their eyes in disbelief"By the way what is jahannum?"he asked with a confused look scratching his head, Om gave a slight smack on his head"it's Hell"he said making him understand.

"Annika you ar--"he stopped midway as soon as he got the sight of that small portion of her neck, he closed his eyes to calm down his anger because if he started than there is no end to it and all of them will come to know that he is being jealous ? Me jealous like really? Holy crap what is happening with you shivaay? It's her life she can do anything why it is bothering you so much? Get a grip dammit! He mentallly smacked his head for thinking all this.

He moved out from there with a slight wave of his hand showing he is not interested in fighting with her making her wonder that wasn't she dreaming as the bagad billa went away without giving her back but later it acted as a blow to her ego as no one has the guts to stop her In between the fight and going away ignoring her. "how dare you The he devil SSO? " she thought with an angry look and moved from there not before making an excuse of some work and heading towards shivaay who was in his room.