Hunter, Hunter (Part 2)

The house was full of loud and drunken hunters. I stayed near Sam and Dean, Jody greeted an older woman who said she was Asa's mother. Sam apologized for her loss, she made a very rude remark.

"Everyone's sorry." and with that, she had walked off. Dean looked around as Jody greeted a few other people.

"I'm going to get a drink." He said. Sam nodded. And Dean walked off to find the kitchen while I stood there with Sam until he found a place for us to sit and wait for Dean to return. There were two people seated on the couch next to where Sam had sat and they started up a conversation with him. I lingered behind him for a moment before I caught glimpse of Jody and moved over to ask her who all these hunters were. That was until I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

He was a big man with ginger hair and a beard.

"Aren't you a bit young to be hunting?" he asked me. I shrugged.

"I wasn't exactly given a choice." I said.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Uh... 18, now, I think." He gave me a confused look. "I lost track of time." I offered a smile.

"Well, I'm Bucky. It's nice to meet you." He said, shaking my hand.

"Nellwyn." I nodded. He paused for a moment.

"Nellwyn?" He asked. I nodded. "Nellwyn Spencer?" Again, I nodded. No one had said my full name in such a long time. But, he crossed his arms and smiled wide. "Well I'll be damned! I worked a case a few years back." He explained. "A family's house, burned in a mysterious fire. But, the oldest kid was never found." He said. I nodded.

"That sounds about right." I smiled a bit.

"What exactly happened that day?" He asked.

"Dean and Sam." I said. Motioning to Sam, who was now talking with a very eager looking hunter before he got up and walked off to find Dean. "I... uh... kind of go by Nellwyn Winchester now."

Bucky ushered me over to this eager hunter and those other two.

"Elvis!" He called. "Look here, it's one of the Winchester's." He patted my back. Elvis studied me for a moment.

"You must be Nellwyn!" He stared at me in awe. "I heard you saved Dean's life, took on a pack of wolves with him." he said, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"It wasn't exactly a pack." I rubbed the back of my head.

"And that story about you bein' a... what do you call it?"

"Orinia." one of the two on the couch said. They almost looked like siblings. The girl was eyeing me. "She really is something amazing." She raised her cup. "Glad you're on our side."

"Cheers to that." Bucky chuckled, sitting down. "Have a seat girl! Tell us a story or two about the youngest hunter here." He waved at me to have a seat. So I did with an awkward smile.

"Well... uh... my first adventure landed me in the cage." I looked up, thinking on that memory.

"You met Lucifer?" Elvis asked. I chuckled awkwardly.

"He uh..." I patted my face. "Clocked me good right here, I had never been punched before." The four older hunters leaned in.

"Well how'd you survive?" Bucky asked. And I continued with my tiring tale of my cage match with Lucifer.

"Well he had me by the throat-"

Sam and Dean came back out later and found me laughing with Bucky, Elvis and the two witches children.

"Over the balcony?!" Bucky laughed.

"It was my first official hunt!" I snapped jokingly.

"What's going on here?" Dean asked. I looked back.

"Dean! These guys know all about us, did you know that?" I asked, he eyed them suspiciously. "They even know what I am." I said.

"Only what you're called, Orinia." the witch boy nodded. "We couldn't find anything on it, at all."

"Well good." Dean nodded at them before patting me on the shoulder. "All you need to know is she's a damn good hunter." Bucky chuckled.

"Didn't seem that way from the story she told about breaking into that car." He laughed when Dean's face fell and glared at me.

"You didn't give me a key!" I yelled.

"You referred to my baby as 'that car'!?" Dean yelled back, making Bucky, Elvis and the twins laugh more.

Jody walked in with Sam to join us as we all told story after story. Poking fun at Jody's huge, monstrous crush on Asa. That was, until, I saw a familiar face wander into the living room where we were. I got quiet. As did Dean, then Sam.

"Mom?" Dean spoke first. Jody choked on her drink.

"Mom?!" She looked at Dean and Sam, who weren't paying attention. Then she looked down at me, I nodded.

"Mom." I muttered.