Reservoir Hunters- A Real Barn Burner

After I reached out to Crowley, my soul was pulled out of my damaged body. In laymen terms, I passed out for a moment or two. I was still in pain, but significantly less so. I stood and listened to Castiel tell them to leave, saying his goodbye's to his family. Promising that I wouldn't be alone when we got to the other side. He was telling them to run, I was a bystander, next to my rotting body that was unconscious. Sam, Dean, Mary. They were making a plan. I looked around and flashed out of the barn to... well, just outside the barn.

I was standing next to Crowley.

"What can I do to keep you from going in there?" He asked Ramiel, who was slowly making his way to our safe haven.

"We had a deal Crowley." He grumbled.

"Let's make a new one." Crowley said as he walked. I walked beside him, stopping next to Ramiel in fear of him sensing me.

"I can smell the angels. They're rotting." He said. Crowley said nothing. Ramiel looked over at him. "They're your friends." He shot almost condescendingly.

"I don't..." Crowley paused, his eyes met mine. "One of them. Yes. The rest are... allies. Assets that are useful." He said, looking back to Ramiel.

Ramiel laughed.

"Which one is your friend? One of the three humans? The dying angel? That rotting abomination?" He laughed a bit more.

"They're more essential than you know." Crowley tried. Ramiel wasn't buying it. He wasn't listening.

I was woken up by Crowley's scream as she flew through the wall of the barn with a loud and painful sounding Crash. Sam and Dean trapped Ramiel in a ring of fire. He set a timer and told the boys there there was no cure. He told them to give him back when they took from him. None of us had any idea what he was talking about. So, of course, the fight began.

I tried to push myself up as Sam and Dean and Mary were beat and thrown about by the prince of hell and, then the lance came clattering to the ground. I grabbed it and forced myself through the pain, lunging forward and hitting Ramiel in the back with it. He glanced at me and my blackened, rotting face and laughed. I glared as he fell to his knees, and I drove the lance in farther in anger and vengefulness. He died and I fell to the ground with sudden pain. I let out a scream.

"Nellwyn!" Sam dropped to my side. I could feel black ooze seeping from my mouth. I was choking. The same started happening to Castiel. Mary and Dean went to him and Sam lifted me up, my body was deteriorating at a very quick pace. Crowley had pushed himself up, holding the lance, he looked over at me and walked my way, kneeling down and staring at me with something that might have been worry. He stood straight and looked at the lance.

He broke it.

Light filled the room, coming out of Castiel and I. I jumped to my feet and Castiel sat on the couch in shock. I let out a breath and looked to Crowley.

"The magic's in the making." He shrugged. I threw myself forward and hugged him tightly. He tensed and patted my back awkwardly before I let go and turned to smile at Dean.

"Yeah. You're welcome." Crowley threw the lance to the ground and was gone. Sam and Dean helped up Castiel.

"How do you two feel?" Mary asked.

"...Good." Castiel said, standing straight.

"Better than ever!" I said as Dean ruffled my hair.

"What did he mean when he said we stole from him?" Castiel asked. I knew. I glanced at Mary, who wouldn't return my stare.

"Who cares." Dean said. "Let's go home." He put an arm around Castiel's shoulders and the two walked out. Mary followed. Sam started walking. I grabbed the pieces of the lance and hurried after them.

I felt so, so hungry as we drove along the road. But suddenly I was passed out and staring at Beelzebub.

"B-Beelz?" I reached out, he grabbed my hand and motioned for me to be quiet. I tilted my head in confusion. He pulled my along this dark space until we came to a throne room. Crowley's throne room, I recognized it. We were in a cage. I heard singing. I looked in front of me and saw Lucifer, chained up, sitting against a wall. Beelzebub sat on the other side of the wall. I was standing there, unseen. Lucifer looked to me and winked, motioning for me to be quiet as he talked to Crowley about ow Sam and Dean would come for him soon, to kill him. I shook my head. Beelzebub was back in a physical form, he shot me a look that said to just listen.

They mentioned the colt. The colt. What was the colt? Where was that? It was a gun. Lucifer's song told me that much. A powerful gun. I looked to Lucifer. He nodded. He wanted me to get that gun. He wanted me to get him out of there. Beelz looked to me as well. I swallowed hard and focused. The colt. Where was the colt. The colt... only became an issue for Crowley after that incident with Ramiel. Ramiel thought we stole from him. No. He didn't think. He knew. Mary stole from him. Mary had the colt. I looked around me as Lucifer distracted Crowley with conversation. I looked at him. He nodded, he was in my head I could tell. So where was Mary?

I flashed into a cafe to where Mary had slid the a gun across the table to a man. A man with a British accent. I swallowed hard and, shot back up in my body. I was in the impala and the door had been slammed as Dean got out of the car and stretched. We were home.

I needed the colt. I needed to get to Lucifer. I don't know why I wanted to save him. But there was something else.

Lucifer's kid. I needed to find it before Castiel did. I had so much to do. I said goodnight to Dean and Sam.

I wasn't going to be sleeping at all that night.