Stockholm Syndrome, Am I Right?

I don't know when I had fallen asleep. But I woke up in a small, dull room with only a bed, a sink, and a toilet. If it wasn't for the slightly cracked door and the window that faced a large, mountain scenery, I would have thought I was in a jail cell. I coughed, my throat felt dry.

"You're awake." A man came in, tall and intimidating, dragging a chair behind him. I pushed myself back on the bed so I was against the wall. "Nellwyn. Nellwyn Spencer." He had a file tucked under his arm and set it down on the sink as he sat in the chair to stare at me. "You've been through quite a lot, do you want to tell me about it?" He asked.

"Where's Sam and Dean?" I spat, coughing. He turned and filled a cup that was sitting on the sink with water, holding it out for me. I stared at him.

"It's okay. I promise." He held it towards me still. I took it and went right back to my place against the wall, drinking it in slow sips.

He opened the file.

"Your house burned down. Your family killed. Sara Spencer, age 40; Ruben Spencer, age 45; and Amelia Spencer... age 10." I stared at my half empty cup of water. "I'm very sorry." He said in a soft tone. I glanced up at him.

"Where's Sam and Dean?" I asked. He sighed.

"The day of the fire, you vanished from school. During... an intruder lock down. Two FBI agents were on the scene but..." He looked up from the file, at me. "They weren't really FBI, were they?" he asked. I bit my bottom lip. "Did Sam and Dean take you from your school that day?" he asked. I said nothing. "Are they the one's who killed your family?" He asked.

"No!" I shot immediately. "No..." I said quieter when his face showed some surprise.

"Have you been with them all this time?" He asked. I didn't say anything. "Over two years..." He tapped the file, reading down. "You're 18 now, did you know that?" He asked. I looked up at him, confused. "Your birthday, it was about two months ago." He tried a smile. "Happy Birthday." He nodded. Two months ago... around the same time I got out of Purgatory. Yeah. Happy Birthday to me.

It was silent for a while.

"I want to see Sam and Dean." I told him.

"I can't let you do that." He said, starting to stand.

"Why not?" I asked.

"They're criminals. They have a long history of credit fraud and theft. Murder. Burglary. They kidnapped you, took you from your school, your family. They're suspects in your case, which has been reopened now that we've found you. They tried to kill the President of the United States..." He stopped his list. "Do you know what's been going on around you?" He asked suddenly. I didn't answer that question. Another sigh left him. "Nellwyn. We all have some questions for you." He said.

"I don't want to answer any questions." I crossed my arms and legs.

"A phone call." He said finally. I jolted up a bit at that.

"A phone call?" I asked.

"Yes. Depending. 30 minutes with Dean and Sam. 15 minutes each." He said. "Just answer our questions honestly and truthfully." He said. I swallowed.

"Okay." I muttered. He nodded and motioned for me to follow. I did.

Government buildings were lined with guards in solider uniforms, just like on the shows I watched with Sam. I was lead to a room that had a one way mirror which was sure to be a window on the other side. I looked around the room, remembering all the useless things Dean had told me about when he would ramble about being arrested before. I placed my finger on the glass. There was no space between my finger and my finger's reflection. It was a window. I looked up, wondering if I was looking into someone's eyes before moving back and sitting down in the chair. The man who brought me here came in with two other people.