Unfair in Love and War (Part 2)

I averted my eyes from the scene of the crime as much as possible. It reminded me too much of the day my mother had died. Castiel was annoyed, he told the officer or witness or whoever he was, to get out.

"Something's not right..." Sam muttered, looking around. Something glimmered in my peripheral vision and I went over, bending down to pick up the blade.

"What's this?" I asked, holding it out. I had seen Castiel with one, but I had never asked about it before.

"An angel blade. I guess... it was some angel on angel fighting going on." Dean said as Castiel took the blade from me.

"This isn't Benjamin's blade..." He muttered, inspecting it.

"Do you know who it belongs to?" I asked. Castiel shook his head.

"I don't recognize it at all..." He breathed, handing it back to me.

That's when it started again. The weird voices in my head. But not like before. This was different. Castiel and I both looked up, eyes scanning everywhere. I was trying hard to comprehend what was being said.

"Nellwyn? Cas?" Dean moved forward. Castiel's eyes widened a bit, I heard a name, two names being spoken.

"Saraquel? Castiel?" I was going to say something, but a warning look from Castiel stopped me. And the connection was broken.

"We need to go see Ishim. Now." He commanded, looking back at me. "Nellwyn. We need to move. We can't stay here." He said, walking off. Sam and Dean looked at each other, then at me. I gripped the angel blade tightly and followed Castiel. I wondered for a moment if I was in as much danger as Benjamin was in.

Stopped in front of a diner, Castiel told Sam and Dean to wait. They were reluctant, especially Dean. But we left them at the impala and went inside. A woman stood up.

"Mirabel." Castiel nodded. A man leaned back in his chair as the woman walked over to him. "Ishim." Castiel nodded.

"Castiel. Sit down." Ishim motioned to the booth across from him. Castiel sat. I awkwardly sat beside him.

"What is this... thing you've brought?" Mirabel asked. I glared at her.

"Something... Someone, a lot stronger than we could ever hope to be." Castiel defended me. Ishim raised an eyebrow at me.

"Why is she here?" He asked.

"Daughter of Saraquel." Cas said. "This involves her too."

Mirabel and Ishim exchanged looks.

"Saraquel's... daughter?" Ishim asked.

"My father was a demon." I stated. They stared at me.

"That breaks rules of-"

"Some say these two are heroes, haven't you heard?" Ishim stopped Mirabel.

"Saving the earth. Stopping the darkness." He said. "Uniting heaven and hell for one, all out, battle."

"Hero... Hero for who?" Mirabel crossed her arms.

"This isn't about us. This is about Benjamin." Castiel said .

"You're right Cas, it's not about you." Ishim said in a condescending tone.

"Don't talk to him like that." I snapped.

"I'm only stating facts." Ishim smirked at me in amusement, which just caused me to get a bit angrier.

"You don't have to be a-"

"Hey!" Dean's voice broke the conversation.

Castiel's head fell in his hands.

"I told you two to wait outside." He muttered.

"We got lonely. Move over." Dean pushed Castiel and I over to sit. Sam gave a very nervous chuckle.

"Hi." He waved slightly.

"Castiel who are these... apes." He asked.

"My friends." Castiel glared. "My friends who I told to wait outside." He shot a glare at Dean, who ignored him.

"Friends?" Ishim scoffed. He glanced at me.

"Why don't you go with Mirabel to see if there's anyone else out there." He said. "I mean, you're a lot stronger than we could ever hope to be, right? Shouldn't be a problem." He crossed his arms smugly.

"Fine." I said, and I slipped out of the chair to let Dean and Sam sit with Castiel.

"Who want's pie?" Dean asked as I followed Mirabel out.

I had a bad, bad feeling.