One Night Stand-off.

All there was left to do was wait. And we didn't have to wait long, of course, it was long enough for us to set up some pretty fool-proof traps. Home Alone style, if you will. We were out-gunned and out-manned. One gun from me, a bear trap we found, a first aid kit, and three runaway federal prisoners. I peered out from the bushes I was behind and grabbed a rock, hurling it to the bushes on the opposite side of the cabin where it distracted one of the men. They nodded as a silent way of saying they were going to check it out. One man went in the cabin and I heard gun fire and screaming. A+ work from Sam. There was a shout from where the man had gone to check up on my rock. Another man went to go check that out. Another shout of pain. Top notch work Dean.

I whistled and the younger man in all black whipped around. Growling and howling from Alastair made him step back. Back. Back into the bear trap. He let out a loud scream as I emerged from the bushes.

"Howdy boys!" I smirked. The man pointed his gun. Alastair was in front me, of course he couldn't see that.

"You... how did you get out?" He growled through clenched teeth.

"I think that's the least of your worries." I crossed my arms and motioned my head towards where Sam had a gun train on him. The older man pointed a gun at Sam. "Oh..." I hissed. "I wouldn't do that either." I warned him as Dean pressed a gun to the back of the old mans head.

"You want the truth?" Sam asked. "The truth is the president was possessed."

"By the devil." I added. "We saved his life."

"You really expect us-"

"Alastair. Fetch me the guns before these two get trigger happy." I cut off the older man and Alastair ripped the guns from their hold, much to their surprise, and dropped them at my feet. I picked them up and smiled as Sam and Dean dropped their weapons.

"We should be going now." Dean said, nodding to Sam and I. We started walking away.

"Who are you people?!" The man trapped in the bear trap yelled.

"The people who save the world." Sam said, waving and not looking back.

Damn right we were.

We came face to face with Castiel.

"Cas!" We all yelled, Sam hugged him first, then, from behind Cas, Mary emerged from the forest.

"Mom!" Sam was ecstatic, all but running to hug his mother. I smiled as Dean gave Castiel a quick hug before going to his mother as well. I threw myself into Castiel's awkwardly open arms and he squeezed me tightly.

"Are you all unharmed?" He asked.

"Nothing a good night sleep and a few beers can't fix." I smiled. He raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you were too young to drink." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"It was a joke, Cas." I said half-heatedly as I ran to hug Mary.

"How did you guys find us?" Dean asked as we reached the road.

"We... had some help." Mary said, motioning to two men standing with each other. I recognized one of them. "They used their satellite to track you." Mary said.

"From space." Castiel added.

"Well.... I guess that means we should say thanks." Dean gave them a head nod. No one said thanks.

Mick and Arthur accepted the lack of thanks from Sam, Dean and I.

"Well. I'm glad. We should all head out, get a good night's rest, no?" Mick smiled. I couldn't shake the feeling that it was a fake smile.

"You might want to tell those guys to lay off." Sam said, motioning back to the forest we had just escaped as him and Dean turned to the car.

"You left survivors?" Mick nearly choked. Sam and Dean nodded like it was obvious, that other guy, Arthur. He looked to me and I put my head down. The people I encountered didn't live, I wouldn't tell Sam and Dean that.

"They were soldiers. Just doing their job." Sam said. I glanced up at Arthur again and he gave me a nod that almost said 'Nice work'. I stayed quiet.

"...No matter." Mick forced a smile.

And with that, we parted.

But there was still something off. As we cross the bridge, smiling and laughing, Sam and Mary in the, me sitting in between Dean and Castiel with my head on Dean's shoulder, drifting in an out of sleep, the car started flickering. It shook me awake as the car came to a slow stop.

"What now..." I rubbed my tired eyes as we all got out of the car.

"And the clock strikes midnight..." A familiar voice. I looked at Billie, who was standing in front of us. Sam and Dean looked at each other.

"Billie?" Castiel was as confused as I was.

"The reaper?" Mary looked to Sam and Dean for answers.

The boys each took a breath.