Reservoir Hunters- The Wounded Angels

Castiel and I were placed together, we were the A team of this hunt, the A of course, standing for Angel. See, Sam and Dean were going to do the actual killing. Cas and I would wait on the other side, backup. Wally was the lookout. Mary assured us that it would all be fine.

Castiel and I waited outside. Well, I waited outside. Castiel went back in to look for Mary, who was supposed to be waiting with us in case things went wrong. We got the call from Wally. We all got into position. Waiting.

I heard a door open. I heard gun shots. Castiel and I ran from our stations when Sam and Dean let out shouts of pain.

"Angels..." A voice growled and Castiel was pushed back into a wall. Sam and Dean moved. The door to the room we were in was closed. I looked to where Cas was thrown down and lifted my hand at the same time this demon did. I felt a tug as his powers and mine clashed. "Impressive..." He muttered, I felt his power surge and I released my own in shock, flying back as his glowing yellow eyes stared into mine. Mary held up her gun, he looked back at her, she froze. Castiel attacked.

"Run!" He yelled. I grabbed Mary by the arm and we started sprinting. I heard Cas's shout and a window broke.

"Go!" I told Mary, she nodded and went, I turned and saw the demon standing over Castiel. He pulled out this giant... weapon. A sword? Not a sword. "Castiel!" I sprinted forward and grabbed it when he tried to bring it down.

"You little-" The demon kicked me hard in the stomach and swung the weapon, slicing my stomach and opening a large and painful gash that caused my powers to pulse. I was sent flying back into Mary's car with a loud crash and Castiel let out a scream as he himself was stabbed. I groaned and coughed as Castiel tried to get away.

Mary pushed her door open and jumped out.

"Nelly!" She grabbed me by the arm and put me in the back seat in a not so gentle manner. She glared. "Hang on honey." She said as she sped forward, ramming her car into the demon and sending him flying.

She got out of the car and grabbed Castiel.

"Cas... Cas. Are you okay?" She asked.

"Where is he?" I could hear Cas groaning.

"I don't know." Mary muttered.

"Where is he..." Cas's voice was fading as Mary put him in the car and sped off with the two of us.

So here we were.

"Can you heal yourself?" Mary asked, looking between us. I let out a loud groan.

"We can't. Something's wrong." Cas ground out.

"How bad is it?" Mary asked.

"WE. ARE. DYING." I shouted. "Christ..." I was doubled over in pain, rolling off the couch and onto the floor. Sam called. Mary gave him directions. I suppose they asked if we were okay, because Mary gave a low, 'No'.

I was breathing very, very lightly, lying in a puddle of blood as Castiel sat near motionless on the couch above me. Sam and Dean burst in.

"What the hell just happened?" Dean asked.

"Where's Wally?" Mary asked.

"Wally..." Sam muttered. Wally was dead.

"Oh no..." Mary sighed. I looked at the blurry figures as Cas groaned. Dean looked over at us and dropped his bag.

"Nel, Cas!" He moved towards us as Sam and Mary talked. Which brings us to the next part in this story.