Famous Friends (Part 1)

I woke up one morning with a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. I remembered pieces of a dream from the night before that only ended in death, all for the sake of one, stupid feather. And... Vince Vincente was there. It took me a little while to recollect myself, I shifted and let go of my bear that I must have grabbed some time in the night. Lucifer was Vince. Vince was Lucifer. I checked the time. It was 5 in the morning. I wiped my face and slipped out of bed, because something was very, very wrong.

I opened up Sam's laptop that he had abandoned on the table after a night of researching and getting money for us to live on. Vince Vincente. The name itself brought up so many option on the search bar. Is he making a come back? A secret concert? What's going on with the new Vince? I was baffled. So baffled that I briefly wondered if this was in fact Lucifer's doing.

"What are you up to Luce..." I muttered, setting the computer on silent and staring at a interview that had been filmed the day before. I leaned back in my chair and sighed. "I don't understand you..." I muttered, thinking a bit on that secret concert search. "I don't get you... but I get the internet enough to find you." I smiled, leaning back into the computer and tacking away at the keys for what felt like hours. Just like the old days.

Sam and Dean woke up at some point.

"What're you up to?" Sam asked.

"I'm... well, I found Lucifer." I smiled, looking back at their shocked faces. "He's doing well, by the way." I looked between them and turned away. They had froze in their places.

"I'll... call Cas." Dean cleared his throat and sped off. Sam walked over and leaned over my shoulder.

"Are... are you on Twitter?" He asked.

"Research." I muttered.

"'#VinceRevival?'" Sam read off the screen. "And why is your screen name-"

"Are you going to judge me or help me?" I looked up at him. He smirked. "Geez..." I grumbled as he walked off with a smirk.

Castiel was in the bunker in a matter of... well, an hour. Crowley was working on a lead, which bummed me out, considering I hadn't seen him since I had returned. But, all the same, Castiel knew the general area of where Lucifer was.

"He's planning a revival of this... Vince Vincente." He said.

"Yeah, they're planning a secret concert somewhere in... Los Angeles." I nodded, clicking on a link I had just found tat brought me to a page with a very vague flyer on it.

"But why?" Dean asked.

"Lets go to California and find out!" I jumped up. Castiel nodded.

"I agree. We will find out more once we're there." He said.

"Yeah... okay." Dean nodded at Sam.

"Cas, are you-" But Castiel was already gone. I blinked.

"I guess he'll meet us there?" I shrugged.

We all packed our bags and loaded up the car.

"What do you think Lucifer's up to?" Dean asked as he sat in the driver seat.

"Hell if I knew." Sam muttered, plugging headphones into his cellphone.

"He's... a complicated guy." I muttered, closing the car door. Dean looked at me in the rear view mirror. He let out a sigh and started driving. "Who knows." I smiled. "Maybe he's trying to make some crazy Satan church." I joked, leaning back and looking out the window.