Unfair in Love and War (Part 5)

There was a wild accusation and a wild explanation. Lily Sunder's daughter was a human? Ishim was in love with her. He was jealous. He was angry. He killed her husband, his own brother. And then killed that innocent little girl. Castiel and I looked to Ishim.

"Is hat true?" Castiel asked, practically leaning on the chair to hold himself up. Ishim narrowed his gaze at Dean.

"Nosy monkey-" He lifted his hand.

"Dean!" I pushed myself up but Ishim turned away from Dean and looked to me and Castiel, pushing us both back with his power. I felt myself drain a little more. Ishim smirked.

"Thanks for the power, kid." He turned away. I coughed, I felt so weak. Dean looked from me to Ishim and glared.

"You son of a bitch." he growled. Castiel could barely move. I was so drained, why was I so drained?

Dean pulled out an angel blade and kept his guard, Ishim grabbed him by the wrist when Dean sliced at him, throwing him into the wall.

"Dean..." I grumbled, pushing myself up to my knees and coughing hard again. I think that's when Sam and Lily Sunder burst into the room.

"I thought we agreed to leave hr out of this!" Dean pushed himself up.

"I changed my mind." Sam said, rushing to his brother.

"Good call..." Dean muttered as Lily faced off with Ishim.

"Hello, love." He smirked. She didn't even speak before attacking him. They were evenly matched, but Ishim had a bit of an upper hand after draining nearly all my power. Lily was starting to lose. I looked over to Castiel, who was coming to.

"Cas..." I muttered, reaching out my hand. I saw his eyes shift towards him. "Cas..." I grabbed his hand and he start to glow. I saw the shadow of his wings form and his eyes looked at me in shock right before I passed out completely.

Sam filled me in when I came too. Ishim was dead. Castiel had made something similar to amends with Lily Sunder, who had left in peace. Dean leaned over where I was laying on the couch and smirked.

"How ya feeling, kiddo?" He asked. I chuckled and smiled.

"I uh... I can't move at all." I admitted.

"Ishim must have been draining your powers when you were trying to heal him." Castiel explained. "And... you gave the last of whatever you had to me." He said.

"I figured you could use it better than I could." I smiled at him, he gave me a small smile in return.

"Alright! Here we go!" Sam grunted as he lifted me up to carry me. I winced, why did I feel so sore? Oh. Right. Thrown around by Ishim.

"Castiel, you need better friends." I laughed.

"I have you three." Castiel said as we continued walking.

Dean smiled and patted Castiel on the back.

"Let's go home, buddy." He said, putting his arm around Castiel's shoulders. Castiel winced when Dean squeezed him slightly, but sighed and put an arm around Dean as well. He looked content. They looked happy. I leaned against Sam and closed my eyes to rest.

Everything was fine again.