Unfair in Love and War (Part 4)

Castiel and Ishim talked about the past, about how Castiel used to be. I blocked it out as I inspected Ishim's wound for a few more seconds, trying to close the sliced open side and making him wince and shoot me a look. I looked back at him.

"Your wound is deep." I said. "So... this might hurt." I muttered, placing my hands on him and shooting him up with a small amount of my power. He let out a shout before sitting up. He stared at me for a moment.

"I feel..." He opened and closed his fist. "I feel even more powerful than before..." He muttered, looking back to me. "What are you?" He asked.

"It's none of your concern, Ishim." Castiel stood up from where he was sitting behind me. Ishim shot him a glare.

"She's nothing I've ever seen before, Castiel." He shot. "The product of a demon and an angel? I don't even think we have a rule for that sort of thing." he said.

"Well your side isn't completely healed." I said. "The wound is still open, but... whatever that angel blade is, I can't do much about the magic it leaves on the... inflicted area." I scratched the back of my head.

"I can." Castiel said. "I can heal the outer wound." He moved to Ishim and pushed down hard. Ishim fell back in pain, but when Castiel brought his hands back, the outer wound was healed.

I gave Ishim a forced smile.

"My powers should fix up the insides." I said as Castiel let out a huge breath and plopped back down into his chair. I looked over.

"Are you okay Castiel?" I asked. I heard Ishim scoff.

"He's weak. A lot weaker than before." the angel sat up. I glared back.

"You could say thank you. He did just fix you up." I snapped, I felt a hand on my arm. I looked back at Castiel, who gave me a look as if to say, 'it's fine'. But it wasn't fine. All the same, I reluctantly left it alone. I sat closer to Castiel.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"We wait for Sam and Dean to return and then figure out our next move." He muttered.

"So did Saraquel tell you about any of this?" Ishim asked. I looked over at him.

"You were reduced to nothing but one person in a lost picture hidden under a pile of stuff in her closet." I shot. He raised an eyebrow. "I don't think she thought too highly of you." I looked away from him.

There was a silence as Castiel tried to regain some of his strength. I made it my job to keep Ishim's insides from... melting, maybe. Wen my power would start to fade, I could practically hear his grace starting to rip at the place he was cut. So I would go over and give him a bit more power. And a bit more. And a bit more. I was starting to feel weak as well.

"You remind me of Saraquel." Ishim said when Castiel had closed his eyes to rest. "You look a lot like his vessel." He muttered.

"That's what happens when you have a kid. They tend to look like you." I muttered.

"You don't have to be so coarse with me. I'm practically your uncle." He said, adjusting himself in his seat.

"I just met you today." I glared. "You're practically nothing to me." I said, crossing my arms and looking away. "Anyone who treats Castiel like you do... that's no family of mine." I muttered.

Ishim glared.

"Before he was your friend, he was mine. My brother."

"And where have you been while your brother has been fighting for his life?" I asked. Ishim stared angrily. "When he made that deal with Lucifer. When he fought Amara. Where were you, huh?" I could see the anger rising in him. "I think Lucifer is more of a brother to him than you'll ever be." I snapped.

"Listen here-" But he couldn't finish his sentence.

Dean had stormed into the room.