Reservoir Hunters- Mother Mary

We didn't like the British Men of Letter's. They killed me. They tried to kill Sam. It was strange for Wally to bring them up so suddenly. Dean dismissed it easily and we moved on with the conversation. Everything always seemed to end with Mary assuring us that it was going to be perfectly fine.

I've been practicing my soul-scaping and my visions for a little while and I have a bit more control over them than before. I drank my juice that morning and pulled out glimpses of Mary looking through a file with Wally, Mary slipping into a basement of a house and taking... something. Something in that house I had never seen, but immediately recognized as soon as we got there. Castiel and I waited outside and Mary slipped away as we talked about nothing. I glanced back just in time to see Mary turn away from were she was looking at us in the window.

"Hey Cas." I looked up at him. He looked to me.

"Yes?" He gave me full attention.

"Where'd Mary go off to?" I asked. He looked back.

"Inside, I believe. Maybe to talk to Sam or Dean." He muttered.

"Oh, alright." I shrugged it off.

"I'll go see if she needs help with anything before this all starts." he offered.

"You do that. I'll stay and keep watch." I gave him a smile and he nodded, walking off into the house.

The fight. The barn, meeting point, place. Mary had just finished up with tending to Castiel, I stared at her from my spot on the floor as she stared intently at a text message. That's around the timewhen Sam and Dean had burst in. Dean made his way over to us.

"Wow... you two look like... hell." He offered a smile. I glared.

"Dean, something's wrong." Castiel said. "We can't heal ourselves. Our bodies won't react in the way they need to." He coughed.

"Dean... Dean I think I'm dying." I muttered, a few tears dripping down my face as the pain got a bit greater than before.

"Hey hey hey, you'll both be fine. We'll fix you up, I've had worse." He said with a smile.

"When." Castiel and I asked at the same time. Dean went quiet. Castiel's body went limp, my vision began to fade.

"Sam." Dean called back to where Sam and Mary were talking. "Sammy!" He yelled when I coughed and a trickle of blood came from my mouth and dripped down my chin.

Sam and Mary rushed over and looked over us.

"You. Idiots." A voice spoke. We looked to see Crowley standing there, an annoyed expression on his face. "You're all going to die." He said.

"Crowley?" Sam muttered.

"You're the King of Hell?" Mary asked. Crowley held out a hand. "Touch me and I'll kill you." She said. Crowley retracted his hand.

"Does the name Ramiel mean anything to any of you." I rolled my eyes.

"No." Mary, Sam and Dean all said.

"Yes." Castiel muttered. We all looked to him.

Ramiel was a prince. The Prince of Hell. He was the generation after Lilith. He was one of a few to be trained to be leaders in Lucifer's army against the Heaven when that whole war broke out. He had ties to a demon that the Winchester family, excluding me, had obvious history with. Crowley looked at Mary.

"So back up, were those other demons yours?" Sam asked.

"Of course." Crowley said casually.

"They killed my friend." Mary snapped.

"Your friend was stupid." Crowley shut her down. Crowley stared at her. "Do you have any idea what you've done?" he asked.

You see, Crowley began a story that began six years ago. He had gone to Ramiel to try and get him to take the throne of Hell. He wanted him to be King. Ramiel was next in line. He refused. He told Crowley to take the crown for himself. Azazel was dead. Ramiel... We met Ramiel. The other two were happy. Dagon, Asmodeus. They were fine. One condition, Crowley and everyone had to leave them all alone.

We broke the rules.

"What happened to Cas and Nel then?" Dean demanded.

"I don't know. You tell me." He walked over to where I was laying and looked me over. Mary took a step.

"They got stabbed with some... spear." She said, Crowley turned to her.

"Oh... well... that was no spear." He sighed, bending down and inspecting my wounded area. I swallowed and breathed, staring at him, he gave me a pitying and almost sad look as he stood. "It's a lance..." He muttered. "The lance of Michael..." He muttered.

"Are you serious?" Sam asked.

"Nasty piece of work. It kills everything it touches. For demons, it's a puff of smoke, for Angels, you just rot away." He said, looking to Castiel. Sam and Dean and Mary looked over to me as I broke out into a coughing fit. Black smoke had started coming out of my mouth in puffs.

"Sorry you two." Crowley said.

Dean refused.

"There's always a cure." He said. Crowley seemed upset as he told Dean and Sam that their plan to tram Ramiel wouldn't work. Sam shot back with the fact that they stopped the Darkness. And the Devil. Crowley informed them that they had no time. Dean swallowed hard as he looked back to where I was only getting worse along with Castiel.

"I was growing fond of her, too. It's a shame..." Crowley muttered.

"No. Help us. Help us or get the hell out." Dean snapped. "We don't have time for you to act like... like... you!"

Crowley left. We all stayed waiting to be found.

"Crowley...." I reached out to him. "Please..." I coughed quietly.

Not long after I called out, Crowley was thrown through the wall, screaming loudly. Rameil entered not long after.