Back Together

That noise, when I went and looked out into the hall, was Sam and Dean and Mary.

"Dean." I breathed.

"Nellwyn, is this place warded?" He asked.

"Warded? Yeah, yes." I swallowed.

"Good enough to stop Lucifer?" He asked. I sucked in a breath.

"I..."

"He could be behind us." Mary said. I stepped back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Saving. Your. Ass." Dean snapped at me in his dad voice.

I moved away from him again. Sam held out a hand that told me to stop in a more gentle manner.

"Nellwyn. Running away with Kelly wasn't smart. And we can't let Lucifer get his hands on that kid. You know that." He said.

"Sam's right." Dean said, moving towards me. "We can talk about this all later. But now, we need to get you and Kelly out of here." He said.

"Kelly can't really move." I snapped. "She's having a-" I was cut off by a loud groan. "A baby..." I turned and went back to Kelly. They followed me.

Mary stopped me.

"Let me." She said. I nodded and let her go.

"How... long do we have?" I asked.

"I don't know. But if Lucifer finds us can you take him." Dean grabbed my shoulders and looked into my eyes. "Take him out like you did Dagon?" He asked.

"I... I don't know." I muttered truthfully. "That wasn't me... That was the baby. And he kinda busy right now." I said. Dean cursed and limped forward, I caught him. "You're hurt..." I muttered, putting a hand on his cheek. I saw his face relax as I healed the wounds.

"Thanks, kid." He said, standing with a small smile.

"I'll double check the warding." Sam said, moving towards the front door. I realized they had come through the back and panicked.

"Sam wait!" I rushed after him. He froze.

"Nellwyn." He called. But Dean and I were behind him, staring at the portal in front of us. "What is that." He asked.

I shrugged as we moved outside.

"It's like... a portal. To a different place." I said.

"Narnia?" Dean asked. I shook my head.

"No... It's kind of like Earth. But different." I said, looking back at Sam and Dean.

"So like a Bizarro Earth. Or, or that place we got trapped in." Sam nudged Dean.

"Oh! Where the supernatural wasn't real." He snapped his fingers.

"Yeah." Sam nodded.

"And you were polish." Dean added.

"... Yeah." Sam said. I looked back at the both of them with a confused expression. Sam let out a sigh.

"Just... what's through there?" He asked.

I wasn't sure how to explain it to them.

"I... don't think you want to know." I said.

"Just tell us." Dean said.

"No... No I have to show you." I said, taking them by the hands and bringing them through to the other side. They looked around. "It's... a war. Between Heaven and Hell. And the humans that are here are sort of... well... stuck in the middle of it all."

"How do you know that?" Sam asked urgently as we watched explosions burst in different places ahead of us.

"A friend told me." I said.

"Friends?" Dean rolled his eyes. "Great."

"Don't worry. Jack opened this door. He can close it. I have faith." I said.

"If you have faith in that thing then you're a dumb ass." Dean said simply.

But then someone was coming towards us. Sam and Dean drew their weapons.

"Don't!" I yelled. "He saved me." I said, holding my hands out. The man got closer and pulled the wrap from his face and stared at the three of us. Sam and Dean lowered their weapons and froze up. I looked at them, confused.

"Bobby?" Sam breathed.

"Do I know you?" The man, Bobby asked.

"Bobby it's us." Sam said. "Sam and Dean Winchester."

"You say that like I should know you." He said. "The only Winchester I know is John." He stared at us all in suspicion.

"You... know him?" I asked curiously.

"John. Our dad." Sam pushed, ignoring me.

"Doubt it. He's been dead for 40 years."

Sam looked at me.

"What is this." He asked.

"It's a world where you were never born." I said. The boys went quiet.

"See, when this thing opened up, I came to check it out just in time to see your little one hear being stomped on by a tempter demon." Bobby explained.

"A what?" Dean asked.

"It... It has horns and fangs."

"What the hell..." Dean grumbled.

"Usually I gun down the winged beasts..." Bobby looked me over. "But she... she ain't anything I ever seen before. What'd you say you were?" He asked.

"An Orinia, Sir." I spoke with respect and a bit of fear to him. He rolled his eyes.

"And ain't nothing that wanted to kill me ever called me 'Sir' before. So I let her slide." He shrugged.

Sam and Dean looked at me.

"We were talking about our worlds." I explained.

"And what it seems like over there is you got it easy." Bobby chuckled.

"Well I wouldn't say that." Dean shrugged. "Better than this."

"It ain't too bad over here. If you like killing angels." Bobby shrugged. "When those winged dicks get down here it's hunting season for me an' Rufus. I got 100 rounds in here." Bobby held up his gun. "Bullets made from old angel blades."

"Angel killing bullets!?" Dean's eyes brightened. Bobby shrugged with a smirk. "That's so cool." Dean smiled. I rolled my eyes.

I just hoped everything was okay back in our world.