Micky

I had a dream when I fell asleep in the car. No. Not a dream at all. I was grabbed roughly by the shoulders and spun around to face a panicked looking Beelzebub.

"Beelz? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked. He swallowed and looked back.

"Have you found the child?" He asked.

"I... No. I don't have any time to myself, Sam and Dean started-"

"It's okay. We have a bigger problem." He said.

"A bigger problem?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. Much bigger." He took my hand. "It's not safe here. We need to go deep into your head. Okay?" He said as he started to lead.

I stared at his back as he pulled me along.

"Beelz you're scaring me." I admitted.

"I'm scared too." He admitted back. We crossed to a large beach with a cabin perched just beyond the sand. I recognized younger versions of my parents, me and my sister, running around and laughing. A memory. The beach cabin.

"Why are we here?" I crossed my arms. Beelzebub stared at me and reached up, moving some hair from my face.

"It was not to upset you. I simply haven't talked to you in so long. And things have changed. We needed somewhere safe. You understand?" he asked calmly. I nodded.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's Lucifer." He said.

"Lucifer? Did he get free?" I asked.

"Almost... Well, not even almost." Beelz turned away from me.

I moved to stand next to him.

"Who are we hiding from?" I asked.

"Crowley." Beelzebub growled the name.

"What?" I stepped back.

"He's trapped Lucifer in that vessel. The one you met last time." Beelz explained. "It's some sort of spell. Binding magic." He glared into the distance.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"We..." Beelzebub was lost in thought for a moment. "I don't know. Nellwyn... I feel so powerless." He muttered. I was compelled to hug him. So I did. He was still for a moment before he relaxed and hugged back.

"You steer clear of Crowley. Don't let him find you. Don't let him sense you. I'll... see if there's anything to break the spell." I muttered and he let me go and stared at me.

"Why have you agreed to help?" He asked.

"I don't know, honestly." I said. "Are you sure helping Lucifer is right?" I asked. Beelzebub nodded.

"I believe so. Though I may be biased. I dislike Crowley." He said, inspecting me. "You're compelled to help this child."

"Abomination's have to stick together. Right?" I looked down. Beelzebub tilted my head back up to look at him. He didn't say anything. He was staring for so long I thought it might kiss me or something cliché like that.

"Thank you." was all I heard before waking up.

Sitting in silence in the British men of letter's office was awkward and annoying. Mick came in just as we were about to leave and we were given a case. A werewolf. And... Mick... wanted to tag along. I stayed with Mick while Sam and Dean went to talk.

"How did you do it?" he asked.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him from where I was sitting on the table.

"How did you... become... a huntress." He asked. I tilted my head and looked him dead in the eyes.

"My mother was an angel and my father is a demon. My sister was like me. They were all killed by Amara. My powers woke up. Sam and Dean saved my ass." I said as casually as I possibly could say it all.

"And... they taught you to do well... I saw what you did to those vampires." Mick muttered lowly.

"No. They didn't. When your bitch Toni killed me I went to a horrid place called Purgatory. You've read about Purgatory, right?" I shot, a bit angry still. Mick nodded silently. "I took the reigns on my powers while I was there. So when I came back. Well. These jobs have been child's play." I smiles at him and he watched me carefully. "I'm a monster, Micky." I hopped down from the table. "Not all monsters are bad. I think that's what I don't like about you guys. You think all the monsters in the world asked to be monsters. You think they're all bad guys." I finished as we went out to Sam and Dean, who had just ceased talking.