Ship wrecked

I walked out of my room early that morning and researched a case with Sam. We had nothing on Kelly. I had nothing on Kelly. But that didn't mean we couldn't work other cases. I let my mind wander while Sam and Dean went back and forth on what this monster might be. I had other things on my mind. When they mentioned Mary, I held back the fact that I had been using my abilities to keep an eye on her as well as search for Kelly on my own. Dean called Mary. I could tell that she was lying to him. Again, I held my tongue. She didn't tell them that she was working with those British people. Of course not. It wasn't a problem, not yet. There was no reason to ruin what could possibly be a good thing in the future.

I had to find a way to rescue Beelz and Lucifer. Crowley had them both, and though I liked Crowley, that couldn't be a good thing at all. I don't know why I wanted to save him, or his child. I half listened in the back of the Impala while Sam read over the case.

"You said mom was too tired?" Sam asked.

"I feel like... I feel like she ain't telling us something..." Dean muttered.

"Maybe she just needs time." I offered. Dean glanced at me.

"Yeah... maybe." He muttered.

I decided to hang back and pretend to be interested in the museum while Sam and Dean talked with the woman. Dean and Sam were bickering again, and it seemed that the ghost that was after them had something to do with people who watched kids. I hated that I couldn't focus. I was too worried about Kelly. About Lucifer and Beelzebub and Mary.

"Quit touching stuff." I elbowed Dean when he dropped something. He sent me a glare and we walked over to where Sam was. Sam talked stats. Dean knew something.

"Hey, hey... I remember... Gavin! Gavin McCloud." Dean said. "This was his ship."

"Crowley's kid?" Sam made a face.

"Crowley has a kid?" I asked. They two looked at me. They nodded and I sighed as Dean picked up the phone to call Crowley.

It went the way it was expected to go.

"Need a favor." Dean said.

"A favor?" Crowley's voice sounded annoyed. "You? You need a favor?" He snapped. I reached up and grabbed the phone.

"I need a favor." I spoke. Crowley was quiet for a moment.

"Well, before that, you tell those two idiots that they're the definition of morons." Crowley hissed. I rolled my eyes and glanced at Dean and Sam. "Lucifer's baby." Crowley said.

"We're handling it." Dean shot.

"Shh." I hissed.

"Crowley don't worry about that right now." I said in a tone that let him know that I was handling it.

"How does he even know?" Dean asked.

"I don't owe you an explanation." Crowley snapped.

"We need you to get in touch with your... uhh... son." I said.

"Are you out of your bloody mind?" Crowley shot.

"Hey don't get snappy with me. I didn't even know you had a kid until today!" I shot back, Dean took the phone and I let out an annoyed huff, wandering off, not to far away while Dean and Sam talked to Crowley.

I felt a shiver run down my spine, but Sam and Dean told me that we were going to see Rowena, so I ignored it. Sam and Dean were trying to bribe her. I had a bad feeling in me. I couldn't explain it. But... we were... getting Gavin for her. Gavin.

Gavin, the prince of Hell. He was taller than me with brown hair and eyes, an accent and a very, very slight resemblance to his father. He couldn't have been more than 25. I would say he looked like his mother, but I never saw her. Maybe he looked like Rowena. Sam stopped him from causing a scene after admitting that we lied about Crowley being sick and asked him for some help. Sam spoke to him calmly. We were going to ask him about the boat.

"How did you find us?" He asked.

"I think you... might want to meet someone." Sam motioned. I nodded and helped Rowena out of the car. She looked at Gavin like he was the world.

"Hello Gavin..." She swallowed and offered a smile. "You look just like my father when he was young." She said. I looked back to Gavin, who seemed shaken by this.

"Gavin... meet Rowena. Your grandmother." Sam said.

"But... she couldn't be alive."

"Well I mean, technically, neither could you." I muttered. He looked to me again and nodded in agreement, cracking a smile. I let out a light chuckle and smirked as well.