Going Rogue

Sam and Dean arrived mere... hours later, coming into the motel room with Castiel. They were arguing about something. Mostly about Castiel not calling for help. But then the brother looked over to where I was sitting with Kelly.

"Nellwyn!" Dean rushed over and knelt in front of me, inspecting me. "Are you okay? Did Dagon hurt you?" He was asking.

"No I'm fine, I'm okay." I assured him and Sam, who was standing behind Dean with a concerned look in his eyes. A sigh of relief escaped him. Then they started talk, Castiel revealed his plan to bring Kelly to Heaven and Sam and Dean said that, if there was a way to take the angel grace out of the baby, then he would just be a normal human, able to live a normal life.

"That's..." Castiel trailed off.

"Perfect!" I smiled, looking over to Kelly, who clearly didn't feel the same way.

"You... You'll take away what's special about him." She shook her head, a hand on her stomach. Dean and Sam made a face.

We went outside, all of us. Castiel and Sam and Dean were arguing and I sat there, Kelly holding my hand in silence.

"Nellwyn." Kelly looked at me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked. Sam and Dean and Cas all looked over at the two of us. "Privately." Kelly added. I looked to Dean and Sam.

"I'll be fine." I promised.

"We know." Dean said, obviously worried more about Kelly.

"We'll be fine." I said finally. Sam put a hand on Dean's shoulder.

"We'll work this out with Cas, go ahead." He said, giving me a look that meant we were going to talk about everything Kelly was about to say later. I nodded and Kelly led the way to the impala. She sat in the drivers seat, which was fine, she didn't have the keys. I slipped into the back.

There was a silence.

"What's wrong, Kelly?" I asked.

"You said you'd help him. You said you'd protect him, right?" Kelly asked. I nodded very, very slowly.

"Of... of course, but if there's a chance we can make him human-"

"No. No he's special, Nellwyn. You felt that. He showed me you, you protected us, you saved us both." She muttered. "And... And well, you saw something too, right?" She looked back. I swallowed hard.

"I... I saw my mother. It was like..."

"Like you were with someone you love." Kelly said, turning back and facing forward. I was quiet. I looked out at Sam and Dean, then, the car started.

I snapped to attention.

"Kelly what are you doing?!" I shouted. "How did you-" I felt my own pockets. "You... You took my key!?" I yelled, beating against the back of the drivers seat as the car peeled out of the motel parking lot. I looked back.

"It;s okay Nellwyn." Kelly said calmly as I saw Dean and Sam sprinting after the car.

"DEAN!" I shouted, "SAM!" once again, I was being taken away from them. The car got more and more out of sight and they slowed, standing helplessly. "Kelly! Turn around, where are you taking me!?" I shouted.

"That heaven portal. Castiel told me where it was." She grumbled.

"What? No. No I can't go there. You can't go there. We definitely can't go there together, are you crazy!?" I shouted, climbing into the front.