Great Escape (Part 1)

With a small burst of power, I took out any cameras that would be in my room. And the next time that door opened, I was hiding against the wall.

"Nellw-" I grabbed the man by the arm and, with all my strength, pulled him and whipped him around, slamming him hard into the wall. He fell back, unconscious. I walked out of the room then, looking around carefully. That's I heard shouting. I cursed. I had been so careful. That couldn't have been for me... No guards ran in my direction. I stood for a moment. The commotion wasn't for me. It was for someone else who was escaping. Sam and Dean. It was for Sam and Dean, I knew it. I took off down the hall, and then, I heard people coming towards me. Cameras. Cameras everywhere. Three men in full body military armor.

"What are you doing out here?" One asked as they lowered their guns slightly, though they were still trained on me.

"Leaving."

I lifted my hand and their guns were pulled away from them and thrown behind me. I ran at them. One grabbed my arm, I ducked out of the way of a punch and kicked a man in the stomach with full force. He went flying down the hall and hit a wall, cracking the cement. He was either dead or very, very injured. I didn't care enough to think about it. I grabbed the arm of the man who had grabbed my arm and swung myself up to kick the third soldier in the face, I head a sickening crack and he went down before I landed and threw the one who grabbed me away from me. With two out of commission I grabbed the third one and forced him up against the wall. He struggled, but, to his surprise, I was much, much stronger than he was.

"How do I get out of here?" I demanded. He lifted his hand to his helmet.

"I need backup!" He yelled in a choked and fearful voice. I narrowed my gaze, and, in one swift motion, cracked his neck and let his body fall to the ground. I pushed some hair from my face.

"Thank you for your service." I muttered respectfully before turning and heading the way they had come from.

What kind of prison was this? There were no windows. All the doors were the same, aside from the numbers on them. How was I supposed to know which way was out? How was anybody supposed to know? I skidded to a stop and pushed myself against a wall. Soldiers ran by. I was struck with a new plan. After I let out a small shock wave and took out the cameras, I grabbed the soldier in the back, and used my powers to silence him before he made a sound. No one seemed to notice as I dragged him into the empty hall.

After a short struggle, I emerged from the hall in military armor. It was too big for me. I ripped off a piece of the mans shirt that he had been wearing underneath his uniform and used it to tie my hair up so I could set the helmet on my head. I glanced at him and he groaned. I didn't want to take any chances, so with a snap of my fingers, his head snapped to one side. He was dead. I pulled the goggles of the helmet over my face and took a breath before running off after the rest of the soldiers.

I made it outside. Those two guys from before, I recognized them, they would usually be the ones to come in and try and get me to talk. The ones who brought me to that room before putting me in an intense therapy program. They were saying that Sam and Dean had escaped. I knew it. They were saying that I was gone as well. I kept my head low. Finally, they said that Sam and Dean had about a 45 minute head start. That I should still be in the building. And, if anyone found any one of us. Shoot.

I had to find them first.

Which would be simple, because, hopefully, Alastair was being a good boy.