Great Escape (Part 2)

I was sprinting through the woods until I was well away from the squadron I had been with. I had been very, very silent the whole time. But now that I was alone, I looked around and pulled the goggles from over my face. I put my thumb and pointer finger in my mouth and let out a high pitched whistle. My eyes turned black, the iris' and pupils turned white.

"Here boy!" I called. I waited. I looked around. It wasn't moments later that Alastair came bounding towards me, standing in front of me at attention, like a guard, like a soldier ready for his next command. I smiled. "Good boy. Take me to Dean and Sam." I pat the top of head head, which was almost up to my neck. He snuffed out some smoke and turned, bounding off in the direction he had come from. I followed.

I pulled the goggles down on my face as I ran with my hell hound.

"Be careful boy, there are people who want to kill me out here." I muttered. I heard him huff in acknowledgment. He sniffed at the ground and looked over a river. I looked down at him. "This way, huh?" I muttered, crossing over. Alastair followed me. I looked around a corner, pointing my gun that I didn't know how to use yet. I took a breath.

"Nord. Come in." I jumped, the walkie-talkie in the small bag on the belt of this uniform. I didn't know that I was there. I swallowed hard. "Do you copy? Nord. Come. In." I recognized that voice. I was going to have to answer it, wasn't I. I shakily picked up the device as I walked through a pair of trees. But then I was grabbed from behind, my neck in a choke hold. I gasped and felt the gun pulled away from me. I heard a growl.

"Alastair stay!" I commanded, grabbing the arm around my throat and throwing the person forward before turning to throw a punch at the second. But I stopped. I stopped inches away from this persons face as they looked on in surprise. "Dean." I dropped my hand. I looked back. "Sam..." I stepped back and looked between them, a smile braking out on my face.

Sam and Dean exchanged looks.

"Oh!" I chuckled and pulled the helmet off my head so I could look at them. They flinched at my eyes but then settle.

"Nell!" They both yelled, wrapping their arms around me.

"Hell yeah!" I grinned.

"How'd you get out? We though they brought you somewhere else." Sam said as Dean did his usual inspection, a once over to make sure I was unharmed.

"I thought so too. But... But I had a vision, and I couldn't just sit around and wait!" I said, pulling the too-big padded armor off of me.

"How'd you track us down?" Dean asked. I looked at him.

"I uh... I had some help." I said. They couldn't see, but Alastair had stalked around and sat down next to me. I put a hand on his head. The two stepped back. Alastair barked, making his presence known to the two.

"A hell hound?" Dean and Sam both said. I smiled.

"He's mine. I got him... well... I found him in Purgatory..." I said.

The boys looked at each other before nodding to each other.

"That'll help us." Dean said, moving past me. "We all need to keep moving!" He said.

"Right." Sam and I said, following after him, Alastair close on our heels. Dean held te walki-talkie and looked at it as we walked.

"Nord!?" The voice blared. I grabbed it and pressed the button to talk.

"Nord's dead you piece of trash." I snapped, Dean looked over to me.

"Nellwyn?" The voice spoke. Dean took the device from me.

"And yours truly." He said.

"Winchester..." The man on the other end growled.

"Here's how it's going down." Dean said. "You and all your men, turn around. Go home. End of story."

"No, here's how it's going to go. Me, and my trained, military soldiers, are going to find you three, and kill you." we all fell silent. "There's no where you can run. You're trapped here. With us." Dean and Sam exchanged looks. I grabbed the walkie.

"Correction. We're not trapped here with you." I said, Sam and Dean looked at me. "You're trapped here with us." And, with that, the walkie glitched and I crushed it in my hand, dropping it to the ground.

"Nicely said." Dean smirked as we continued on.

Once it got dark, we came to a cabin in the woods. It was abandoned.

"No better place to make a stand." Dean crossed his arms. I nodded, Sam patted me on the shoulder, and we went inside.