Tom - Truth or Dare

(Y/B/F) - Your best friend
(Y/N) - Your name
(Y/C/N) - Your crushes name
----------------------------------------------------------
You sit on the couch, looking around at all of the people strewn across (Y/B/F)'s living room.

It is (Y/F/N)'s last birthday in school and to celebrate, she had invited the entire year round her house for a massive party and sleepover.

And now, obviously, you are all playing truth or dare, which is the standard party game for anyone around your age.

"(Y/C/N), truth or dare?" someone says and you instantly look up. You have a huge and extremly obvious crush on (Y/C/N) and now, butterflies are going crazy in your stomach from the moment his name is mentioned. Maybe he will be dared to kiss you. Or admit to liking you in a truth.

"Truth." he mutters.  You lean forward slightly in anticipation.

"Are you dating anyone?"

You see him gulp and your stomach drops. His eyes flit quickly towards (Y/F/N) and you grit your teeth.

"Yes. But I am not telling you who."

You let out a long breath and sit back. Glancing at (Y/F/N), you can see that her face is pale. You know that it's her, that she's the one dating (Y/C/N) and it hurt you to think that she kept it from you. She was the only one you told and now you feel betrayed.

"(Y/N), truth or dare?" (Y/C/N) suddenly says and you jump.

"D-dare," you stutter out, flushing a deep red. (Y/C/N) looks around the room, his eyes landing one one of the other boys in your year, Tom Holland.

You don't know Tom very well, but on the occations that you two have talked, you have gotten on amazingly. You have the same personalities and sense of humour and almost everything one of you does, ends up making the othe laugh.

"I dare you to kiss Tom. For 10 seconds." (Y/C/N) says, smirking and your stomach drops. Tom may be really cool but you have never thought of him in that way.

Getting slowly to your feet, you shuffle over to Tom. Sitting down next to him, you meet his eyes awkwardly for a second. Then, you take a deep breath and lean in.

The moment your lips touch it is like a firework has gone off inside you. Your stomach instantly fills with butterflies as he kisses you back.

After ten seconds, you pull away and hastily make your way back to your stop on the couch. It is safe to say that you next thought of (Y/C/N) or any other boy again.

Slightly differant to what I usually do but I am proud of this one