Tom - Sick ... or something else Pt2

"Pregnant."

Tom stared at you, his eyes wide. He didn't move, staying frozen in front of you. You were frozen too, searching his face for any sort of reaction.

Finally he said, "Pregnant."

You nodded slowly.

"You're pregnant."
His voice was emotionless, his face blank.

You felt your heart sink, tears beginning to fill your eyes. He didn't want this child, he was way to young and too busy. He hated you, he was going to leave you and-

Suddenly a smile spread over Tom's face. His eyes shone and his grin was the largest you had ever seen it.

"This is amazing!"

You stared at him in complete shock.

"You're not mad?"

Tom looked surprised.
"Of course not. Why would I be mad?"

You looked down at you hands. "I just thought..." you started slowly. "We're both still young ... you're so busy with your acting ... I thought you were going to leave me."

As you spoke, tears began to stream down your face. Tom stared at you for a second before pulling you into a high. You rapped your arms around his neck tightly as you cried into his shoulder.

"I would never leave you," Tom said quietly as he lightly rubbed you back.
"Sure, this child is coming a little sooner then I had planned but you're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I would be an idiot to leave you. "

Slowly you pulled away staring earnestly into his eyes.

"Do you really mean that?" you asked and he nodded.

"I love you, (Y/N), nothing will ever change that."

Sorry it's so short