Tom/ Gingerbread muffins

You gag as you pour treacle into the large bowl along with the butter and sugar. You HATE treacle. It is like your worst enemy. But you have to use it at lot because your boyfriend, Tom, loves your gingerbread muffins and, obviously, you have to use treacle when making them.

There is a knock on the door and then it opens. Harrison walks in, his eyes narrowing when he sees you standing by the beater.

"You know, it kind of defeats the point when you knock and then walk in without waiting for a reply." you remark as he walks closer.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs before perring into the large bowl.

"Details, details. Whatcha making?"

You chuckle as you look down at the brown and yellow mess.

"Gingerbread cookies. And yes, it is supposed to look like bird shit!"

Harrison puts his hands up in surrender. "I didn't say anything!"

At that percise moment, Tom walks in.

"Hey, Haz!" he says, fist bumping his friend. You rolls your eyes and switch off the beater, leaving the mixture on the counter while you go to measure out the ginger, cocoa, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.

-

You watch as Tom and Harrison stuff their faces with muffin while you slowly eat your own. Those two boys are just like little kids.

Your eyebrows furrow as they begin to chase each other around the dining room table. Great. Sugar high for two twenty years old men/boys. Shaking your head, you walk off to your bedroom to find the book you were reading before all of this started.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the really crappy update. Next one will be better, I promise! Vote, comment and follow me! Please?