Tom / Caught you!

Happy Natinal Superhero Day everyone!!!!! Double update to celebrate!!! (I'm sorry I've been doing so many for Tom, Peter ones will be coming soon)
Also, please follow me on instagram, my name is: x.haribo_horse.x
Comment on this chapter is do you, telling me your username so I don't think that you are just some random weirdo

You groan as you drop your phone onto your desk. "Idiot!" you mutter under you breath as you stalk into the lounge. Tom is sitting on the couch watching a movie, but he looks up when you come in, flashing you that adorable smile.

Usually the smile of your boyfriend will cheer you up but now your mood is too dark. "What's wrong?" asks Tom, patting the spot next to him on the couch. You flop down on said spot and cross your arms.

"The director of my new movie wants me to get to the set at 5:30 tomorrow morning! Five friggin' thirty! How is anyone even alive at that time?!" you exclaim. Tom smirks at you and leans closer.

"I guess we'll just have to make the best of tonight then." he says quietly in your ear. You raise an eyebrow at him. "Oh really?" you whisper, you voice smooth. You know that it drives him wild when you use that tone on him and you like it.

He suddenly wraps an arm around your waist, pulling you an top of him. before you can think, his lips smash into yours in a kiss that makes you feel like you're on fire.

You hands slide up his chest to his hair as you straddle him, one leg on either side of his waist. His kisses trail down your jaw to you neck, reaching a place that makes you moan loudly. Tom smirks against your collorbone and moves his head up to kiss you lips again. Slowly, he flips you both so he is on top of you.

His fingers squeeze your hips and you gasp. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into you mouth and you have to suppress a smile. Your fingers find the hem of his t-shirt and you break the kiss for a second so you can pull it over his head. He does the same to you and then begins to trail kisses down you collor bone. You giggle as he reaches your stomach and then moves back up to your lips.

Suddenly the door bursts open and Harrison squeals," Caught you!" Tom buries his head in your shoulder for a second and groans before rolling off the couch and standing up. "Harrison, please go away!" he says. Harrison chuckles as he slowly backs out the door. "I'm telling your mother about this, (Y/N)!" he says as he leaves. You roll you eyes and stand up. Tom locks the door and then turns back to you, his dark eyes glinting.

"So, where were we?" he mutters before pressing his lips to yours and walking you backwards to you bedroom...

More almost smut!! What the hell? I am in a very weird mood today!