Peter - High School Crush (Pt.4)

Third Person POV

Spider-Man glared heatedly at the Skeleton Person through the eyes of his mask.

"Where is (Y/N)?" he asked quietly and Skeleton Man chuckled, his black eyes smouldering.

"You don't need to worry about her," he said, stepping forward. Spider-Man's eyes narrowed as he noticed the gun in Skeleton Man's hand.

"Oh, but I think I do. What have you done to her?"

Skeleton Man's head tilted to the side slightly, a smirk curling at his lips.

"I sense something more than just the need to be a hero here. Do you, by any chance, know (Y/N) personally?"

Spider-Man just glared at him silently. Skeleton Man smiled and began to walk over to a window that was covered by a curtain.

"You want to see (Y/N)? Fine, here you go."

With that, Skeleton Man pulled back the curtain to reveal a sight so horrible, Spider-Man had to stop himself from leaping at Skeleton Man right then and there.

There was (Y/N). There was chain wrapped around her ankles and her hands were tied behind her back. A piece of tape had been put over her mouth but her eyes were open, wide and full of fear. She was hanging upside-down over a swimming pool filled with water and just about bubbling with piranhas. The deadly fish were leaping up out of the water every now and then, takings snaps at the tips of (Y/N)'s hair, with was only centimeters above the water.

Skeleton Man laughed cruely as Spider-Man took a slow step forward, his eyes never leaving the gruesome sight before him.

"You see that crane?" Skeleton Man asked, joinging Spider-Man at the window. Spider-Man nodded, his eyes flickering to the crane onto which the chain around (Y/N)'s legs was attached. He couldn't bare to look at the girl's frightened face.

"Well," Skeleton Man continued, "one wrong move and that crane will let out just a little lower. Then you can have your precious (Y/N), assuming I decide to let you live."

Spider-Man stayed silent, watching as (Y/N) struggled. He could see she was starting to give up, accept that she was going to die. But he wasn't going to let that happen.

Suddenly there was a click by his head. Glancing to the side, Spider-Man saw that the barrel of a gun was being pointed at his temple.

"Goodbye, Spider-Man." Skeleton Man cackled evilly and was just about to pull the trigger when Spider-Man shot his arm out and punched him in the nose.

Skeleton Man dropped the gun with a yelp, only to recieve a kick to the face that knocked him out cold.

"That's for threatening (Y/N)," growled Spider-Man before smashing the window and leaping out.

That is the end guys!! Sorry if it was abrupt! Use you imaginations to see what happened next. I may, in the far future, make a part five or a sequel to this but for now, that's all I'm going to do.  I know I updated a day early but I'm writing my Biology exam and I decided to just give the update to you now because I have riding and then I have to study to Geometry tomorrw. Thanks so much for all the comments on the previous chapter and the 30 000 reads!!!!!