Peter - Let Me Go

I'm soooo sorry. This chapter is actually so crappy. I'm not completely happy with it and I may go back an edit it later. 

As of right now, I will not be updating for a long time. Recently, I have been making a lot of decisions about the future of this book and where it's going. I only ever want to do give you guys quality content and recently something has happened that might help me up my game even more. But I won't be telling you guys just yet because there are still some details that need to be finalized. 

This was requested by  @carrihayes (Sorry, it won't let me tag you properly) 

This is unedited, so please just bare with me. 

"And then this guy suddenly grew, like, really tall! And he was throwing trucks and stuff around. And no one knew how to defeat him until I had this idea that we sho- - why are you laughing?"

You giggled more at the confused expression on Peter's face and shook your head.
"You're just so cute."

Peter's cheeks flushed red but he didn't look away, instead reaching out to tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Believe me, Y/N," he told you sincerely, "you're way cuter. Especially when you smile like that!"

You blushed furiously and looked down at the almost-empty ice cream tub in your hands. Beside you, Peter grinned.
"Aw?" he said, reached out to grab on of your hands. "Did I make you embarrassed?"

You blushed even more.

Peter chuckled, still time wrapping a whole arm around your shoulders and drawing you into his body. You slung your arm loosely around his was it, breathing in his scent as the pair of you walked down the darkening street.

"I love you," Peter mumbled into your hair and you leaned up to press a kiss to his cheek.

"I love you too."

Finishing up the last of your ice cream, you quickly went to drop the empty tub into a nearby rubbish bin before turning back to Peter. Without a word, he leaned down to wrap his arms around you in a warm hug.
You sighed in contentment as you buried your head in his shoulder and closed your eyes.
Peter smiled.
"You tired?"

You merely groaned and gave the slightest incline of your head to indicate 'yes'.

"Have you done your homework yet?"

You nodded again and mumbled, "There was only one page of trigonometry. I did it all before I came to meet you."

Peter nodded slowly and kissed your hair softly. "Then go to sleep as soon as you get home. I can check up on you later, if you want."

You grinned into his t-shirt. "That would be great."

Pulling away from you, Peter looked down into your eyes, and unreadable but undeniably happy emotion swirling in his own brown irises.
"I'll see you later then."

You nodded and snorted.
"If I'm not asleep first."

"I'll check on you anyway."

You raised a teasing eyebrow. "You'll watch me while I sleep?"

Peter shrugged. "I like it."

You laughed. "That's creepy, who are you, Edward Cullen?"

"Nah," Peter grinned, "I'm much cuter than Edward Cullen."

You shook you head, smiling, and leaned up to press a sweet kiss to his lips.
"Much cuter."

Pulling away, you gave Peter's hand a final squeeze. "I'll see you later, okay?"