Tom / Sleepover night

(Y/N) - your name

(Y/F/N) - your friend's name

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You narrow your eyes as you run the nail polish brush along your pink finger nail. The beautiful blue colour looks stunning and you smile in satisfaction. You BFF, (Y/F/N), looks up from her own nails as you screw the lib back on the bottle.

"You done already?" she asks, raising an eyebrow as you get to your feet and put the bottle back into your nail polish bag. You nod and flop back down next to her, glancing down at her own bright red nails.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna wait a little while and then d-" you are cut off when suddenly your bedroom door flies open

In storms your two other best friends, Tom and Harrison. They are both dressed in dripping swimming trunks and your stomach clenches slightly at the sight of Tom's ripped body.

"Watcha doing?" asks Harrison, plonking himself down next to you. You wave your fingers in front of his face.

"Nail salon." says (Y/F/N), giving voice to your action. Harrison nods, seemingly understandly, and gestures to Tom.

"I'm bored." he says as Tom sits down next to (Y/F/N). You try hard not to grit your teeth as she leans over a plants a kiss on his cheek. Yeah, they are kind of dating and no matter how strong your bond with either of them is, you can't help but hate that they are together.

"Let's play truth or dare." says (Y/F/N) as she finishes off her nails and puts the bottle back in the bag.

"Oh, yes!" exclaims Harrison. "I'll go first!"

His sparkling eyes travel around the circle and then settle on you. You gulp, nervous about what is to come.

"(Y/N)..." he starts, a smirk curling at his lips. "Truth or dare."

You bite your lip. Truths always end up revealing some very closely guarded secret or embarrasing detail.

"Dare." you answer, knowing full well that Haz is going to make you regret your decision.

"I dare you to...do a very sad monologue in your sexiest shorts and bra."

Your mouth drops open. Sure, being a world wide famous singer and actress, you have had your fair share of monologues. But with minimal clothes on and in front of your long time crush? Not something that was at the top of your bucket list.

Slowly, you get to your feet. "Fiiine," you drag out the word as you make your wy over to your desk, and open one of the files seated there. Since you only graduated highschool two years ago, you have still got most of your old monologues burned into your memory. All you need to do now is to choose one.

Ruffling through your file, you find one called The Night That Changed My Life. You remember performing it and you can still remember the lines.

Walking over to your closet, you grab your shortest pair of shorts and a really sexy, blue and pink push up bra.

After getting changed on the bathroom, you cross your arms in front of you as you walk back into your room.

Harrison lets out a whistle and you send him a deadly glare. He throws his hands up in defence.

As you take your seat on the bed, you can't help but look at Tom. He is no longer sitting right next to (Y/F/N), there is now about half a meters space between them.

You bite back a smile and close your eyes, breathing deeply to get into character.

Tom's POV

Tom's eyes widen as (Y/N) walks into the room. She has her arms crossed over her chest, obviously self embarrassed but...she still looks amazing.

He knows he shouldn't be thinking these thoughts about her but he can't help it. All he wants to do is hold her in his arms.

As his eyes travel over her body, he feels (Y/F/N) shift uncomfortably next to him. She is jealous of the Tom is looking at (Y/N).

As (Y/N) begins her monologue, Tom slips into a daydream. A daydream in which he isn't dating (Y/F/N) and is, instead, together with (Y/N).

-

(Y/N)'s POV

You stand in your room, staring out of the large window. Everyone has gone home and, frankly, you are glad. After your half naked monologue, things got very awkward between you, (Y/F/N) and Tom.

Suddenly, you hear the door creak slightly. Turning around, you see Tom standing in the doorway, still in his swimming trunks.

"What are you doing here?" you ask him, walking forward. He just looks at you, his eyes dark.

"Tom..." you start, taking another step forward. You are now very close to him, looking up into his brown eyes.

He still doesn't say a word, but instead grabs your forearm and brings your lips to his.

----

Sorry that it's such a bad chapter