Pick up lines

Callum McGinley x reader

*Sorry in advance if its short and cheesy and crappy😂 Was inspired by Lux' video where he, CalTripod  and Simoné did pick up lines to girls in public. Sorry again! I hope you enjoy*

"Excuse me! Miss!" A voice said with a British accent. I stopped my tracks and saw a man with a microphone and a camera man following him.

"Yes?" I said. He looked at me and cleared his throat "I'm Callum-" He stretched his arm out "-Hello" I took his hand and shake it "Well, Hello" "I am here to say a couple of pick up lines and you are gonna say if its cheesy or not, is it alright..." "Y/N" "Y/N what a lovely name" "The camera isn't recording Lux!" A man behind the camera shouted, He had dirty blonde hair and was laughing.

"Oh piss off Simon!" Callum shouted back.

The camera man signaled him to start and he looked at me.

"I lost my number, can I have yours?" He said, cockily. I nervously laughed and Simon, I supposed, and another man behind the camera laughed.

"What do you say? Too cheesy?" He asked. "Maybe a little too cocky" I said. The 2 boys laughed harder and so did I.

"My buddies-" He pointed the two lanky lads "-betted I couldn't talk to the most beautiful girl in the street. Wanna go and buy drinks with their money?" He said, winking.

"I NEVER SAID THAT" The boy besides Simon shouted. "piss off Cal" Callum said, chuckling.

"I think that was cute" I said. Callum looked at me and smiled.

"Your body-" He started, gripping the microphone and looking at me. "-Is 65% water" "Okay?" I said "And I'm thirsty" He said with a wink after that.

I shook my head and laughed. "That was a little perverted" I said. "Sorry" He mumbled.

"Forget Spiderman, Batman, and Superman" He said, his eyes shinning. I looked at him and smiled. "I'll be your man instead." He said.

"I'll give you that one" I said, trying to cover my blushing cheeks. He laughed and the camera went off. The camera man and the two lads turned and went on walking.

"Hey Y/N" Callum said. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

He gripped the microphone tighter and sighed. "Mind if I have your number? Like... For real?" He said, scratching the back if his neck. I giggled and nodded.

"Of course you can"

I warned you😂

Vote

Comment (or send me a request)

and

Ciao✨💋