Photograph

Simon x reader

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

"I can't do this.." Y/n whispered, leaning her head in the head board of Simon's bed. He was sitting at the edge, staring at his shoes. She covered her mouth with both hands and sobbed. It hurt her like hell, loving Simon fucked her up, badly.

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still

She was moving out, out of the Sidemen house. The couple had spilt up and they just couldn't bare seeing each other. "Are you sure, you're going?" Vik frowned, looking at Y/n. She weakly smiled and hugged him. "I never wanted to move out, Vik.. But it still hurts" She said and pulled away. Vik nodded and continued to help her pack up her bag. She was sitting in her bed, looking at a polariod picture of Simon and her.

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

"I miss you" She breathed out. Looking at Simon inside of her screen. He just uploaded a video and she watched it. Laughing at his jokes, smiling at his actions, but it still stings. It still hurts.

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know (know)
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

"Hey" He said, smiling down at Y/n. She bit her lower lip and smiled back. "Hey.." "How are you?" He asked, an awkward tension growing between them. "I'm good, you?" "I'm fine"

We keep this love in this photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts were never broken
Times forever frozen still

"Oh! I lost my-" "picture?" Simon asked, handing her their picture. She blushed and thanked him. "You still have yours?" She asked, shyness in her voice. Simon smiled and nodded.

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

"I'll see you around" She said, putting both her hands in her pockets. Simon smiled and waved goodbye at her. They missed each other so bad, their hearts were craving for each other.

And if you hurt me
That's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

"I'm sorry" He blurts, holding her hands. She looked at him and she smiled, blinking away tears. "It's okay, Si" "It's never okay to hurt you, I messed up badly" "Oh.." "Please, take me back"

Wait for me to come home

"Do you have to go?" Simon asked, tears falling from his cheeks. She sighed, tiptoeing to reach his face, "Don't be sad, Si" She smiled, wiping his delicate tears. "I'll miss you" "I already miss you" She replied, hugging him. "Wait for me to come home, Si" She softly whispered, enough for Simon to hear. He kissed her forehead and wiped her tears.

Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

"Babe, I miss you" She said through her phone. Simon smiled and blew her a kiss, "I miss you too" He replied. She held up a new picture, a new one to be added in her collections. It was Simon and her, hugging before she left to go to LA. "Who took that photo?" Simon asked, curiosity in his face. She laughed and replied, "Josh did"

And if you hurt me
Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home."