Sidemen imagine😂

It's only a short one. A MINI imagine😂🙌🏻

"Gaaaaah! Gee, tell the boys to get off me!" Y/N whined, as her bestfriend, Gee, entered the room. Gee laughed and shook her head. On top of Y/N was a pile of Sidemen.

Y/N in crouching position, her knees in her chest and face almost buried underneath her knees. Simon's chin was on top of the side of her head, Harry on top of her, hugging her, on top of Harry was Vik, Josh was laughing as he laid his head on Simon's back, Ethan's laugh filled the room, he was on top of Simon and On top of Ethan, was a smiling Tobi. Laying his back on Ethan's, while JJ messed around with Vik.

"Geeeeeee!" Y/N whined once again. This time, Gee giggled and smacked Simon's head. "Minter! In your room!" She commanded, trying to sound serious. She turned to JJ and pushed him off Vik. "Jide, go to your room!" She demanded, looking at Harry. She wiggled her eyebrows and kicked Harry off.

"Ow!" Y/N winced as Vik fell on her. "Ethan, Tobi, and Josh...?" Gee said, the three boys quickly stood up and gulped. Not wanting to be hit. "Babe, tell me why I'm dating you?" Harry teased, standing up. Gee rolled her eyes and helped Y/N. "Thanks Gee" Y/N said and quickly ran to the kitchen.

"AHHH! Y/N! HELP ME!" Gee shouted. Y/N ran to the living room and  saw the same pile on top of Gee. "Well? Help me dang it!" Gee whined, trying to push Harry off.

Once again, the room was filled with laughter.