Surprise!

Josh x reader

requested; yes, thank you very much x

Could you do one with Josh and y/n and Josh have a long distant relationship and one of them surprises the other one? Xx

---

It was our 3 years anniversary. Of course, I had to come up with something to make Josh all surprised and... well, surprised.

"Happy 3rd anniversary, babe" I said through the phone, as I close the uber car door. "Happy 3rd anniversary too, love" He replied. I could feel him smiling. "I gotta go, babe. I'm sorry I can't stay long" I smirked, leaning my back against the seat.

"That's alright, N/n. I know you have to do your job, stay safe there in LA" He said, I smile as I look at my plane ticket heading to London. "You too, Joshua, I love you" "I'll see you soon, Y/n, I love you too" He then ends the call.

I smile and relax a little, "Very soon"

----

I open my eyes as someone shakes me gently, "Miss? Sorry to interrupt you, but we have landed" The flight attendant said in a gentle voice. I stand up and thank her. I turn on my phone and saw multiple messages from Josh.

Josh💖: Can we skype? x

Josh💖: Just wanna hear your voice, love x

Josh💖: I miss you so much, love x

I smile and put my phone back in my pocket as I reach for my bag. I can't wait to see Josh.

---

"Simon, I'm outside" I whispered into the phone. Simon ends the call, leaving me confused. Moments later, the gate was open. "Y/n!" He squealed, pulling me into a hug. I laugh and hug back, "Pipe down, mate" "Oh! yeah, sorry" He pulled away, scratching the back of his neck.

He leads me inside the mansion, quietly. "Josh is in his room" He whispers. I look at him and nod, "Thanks, bruv" "Anytime, mate" He winks.

I put my bag down and go upstairs slowly. The feeling of seeing him in person after 4 years, it was nerve-wrecking.

I reach his door, gulping a big lump in my throat. I knock slowly. "Coming" I hear his voice say from the other side.

I inhale sharply and smile as I exhale. This was it, I am finally able to see him, to touch him, and hold him.

The door swings open, before I knew it, he threw his arms around me. I felt his grip tighten around me as I hug back. "Joshua!" I chirped as he picked me up and swung me around.

"I can't believe it! You're here! You're actually here!" He said, smiling and chuckling.

As he puts me down, I smile and hug him once more. "I love you, Josh"

"I love you too, Y/n"

I hope you guys liked this one! It's been ages since I updated lol x Anyways, requests are still up

Cheers x