Hate me, love me

Simon x reader

resquested? yes, thank you x

Maybe you are friends with the Sidemen and something happens where you have to get with one of them

I changed the plot a bit. Instead of the whole Sidemen hating you, only Simon 'hates' you

---

"What is she doing here?" She heard a voice say. She was at the Sidemen house, doing challenges and videos with the boys.

Except for Simon.

Simon always hated her, that's what the boys thought.

"Chill, fam. She's only filming a video" JJ assured. Simon rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone as he went upstairs.

"Why does Simon hate me so much?" She asked Josh. Josh turned his attention from the camera to her, "he doesn't hate you"

"Yeah, sure" she sighed.

---

"Could you put these up the basement, Y/n?" Vik asked sweetly, handing her a bag. She nodded and heard bickering behind her, yet she simply ignored it.

As she reached the basement, she placed the bag in the corner, "Hey, what are you doing here?" A voice asked.

She jumped a bit, since it was dark, she couldn't see the figure. "I, uh, Vik told me to bring this bag-" "Just get out" the voice growled.

She ran to the door, twisting the doorknob but it wouldn't open. "Just open the door, god damn it"

"I won't open" she said, struggling to open the door. "What?" she heard footstep coming towards her.

She pulled out her phone and turned the torch on. It was Simon.

"Do you mind lighting the doorknob?" Simon growled, gently. She nodded and turned her torch to the doorknob.

---

"It's no use, we have to wait 'til one of the guys notice we're gone" Simon sighed. "Have you tried texting them?" she asked

Simon nodded and sat on the door, "they didn't reply"

Y/n sighed and sat down.

There was an awkward silence between the two and tension was growing between them.

"Why do you hate me?" she asked. Simon tensed up and looked at her face, that was illuminated with the light of the torch.

"I... I don't" "you don't? But you always seem to" she frowned

Simon chuckled lightly and her heart flutters as she heard him. "I don't hate you, Y/n"

"Promise?" she asked, pointing her lower lip, creating a pout. Simon laughed and nodded, "it's just... you're beautiful. That's all"

Her cheeks begin to heat up and she giggled, "me? Cute? You're describing yourself, Si"

---

Minutes turned into 2 hours of laughing and talking, only the light of both of their phones making a small light to make them see each other's face.

They shared stories and memories, getting along so well.

"Holy shit, what are you two doing here?" Josh asked as he opened the door. Y/n and Simon looked at him and bursted into laughter.

"Thanks for opening the door, Josh" Simon said, helping her up. Josh nodded and walked away.

Y/n brushed the dust out of her pants and noticed that Simon was still holding her hand, "hey, Si" "yeah?"

"Can I have my hand back?" she giggled. Simon blushed and pulled his hand away.

They walk out of the basement and Simon led her to the kitchen, "since there's no food, wanna go to KFC?" Simon asked

"Like a dinner date?"

Simon chuckled and swung his arm around her shoulders, "yeah, like that"

I know this was crap😂 but I tried lol. Anyways, comment down a request or hit me up xo

Cheers x