Happier

Simon x reader

Rqstd by Sidemen7  I'm sorry for not replying, love x but I did my best make it better! Lovelots and enjoy x Also, the guy in this is either Joe Sugg/Weller its up to you. x

Walking down 29th and park
I saw you in another's arms
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

The cold winter air passed by Simon, giving him chills. He puts both his gloved hands in his pockets of his black jacket. He had his SDMN backpack where the things he needed for a video were. Suddenly, a familiar scent caught his attention as a figure passed in front of him, he quickly looked at the figure and his whole world stopped. Y/n. "Y/-" He was suddenly cut off when he saw her hug a certain guy.

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah you look happier, you do

"Come on, Joe" She laughed and pulled Joe inside a bar. Simon was tempted to go by the window and see but his mind said not to. It was weird for Simon to fight with his mind, because he always listened to his  heart if it was Y/n. Simon turned away and smiled, this time, his mind won.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal baby
If you're moving on with someone new

Simon went to the place where it all began. Where the sparks lit up, where the earth suddenly stopped and fate pulled them close. He sighed and smiled, looking at his shoes, he kicked some pebbles

Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you

As dark fell, Simon went back to the Sidemen house. Upon entering the door, he heard the distant laughter of the boys. JJ's laugh was audible the most. He took off his jacket and went to his room. He opened the door and let his legs carry him to his bed.

Sat in the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're
Aren't you? 

It wasn't the first time where Simon found himself sitting in the corner of his room, holding an almost empty bottle of alcohol in his hands. Thoughts of Y/n flooded his mind. He knew he missed her but he was the one who made her leave.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do
I know that there's others that deserve you
But my darling I am still in love with you

The next day, Simon woke up and got ready for a walk. He ran a hand through his white wet hair before going downstairs, "Morning Si!" Vik greeted, smiling as he adjusted his glasses. Simon smiled back, "Just going for a walk" He said, opening the door, sliding outside.

But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you

As Simon walked down to the park, he thought about what his mates would say, "Come on, Si. You'll find someone better than her" "You'll find another one" "You'll be happier when you find another lass" He shook his head and smiled, putting his hands into his pockets and sighed. "Simon?"

Baby you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waiting here for you

Simon gazed infront of him and his heart fluttered, Y/n. She smiled and put some of her falling hair behind her ear. Simon blinked, making sure it was true. "Hey.. Y/n.." He started "How are you? You and Joe?" Y/n laughed and Simon blushed, "Joe and I... we broke up yesterday" She said smiling, even though sadness was audible in her voice. "I'm sorry" Simon apologised. "No, no! It's not a big deal" She laughed. Simon fell all over again. He found himself trapped just staring at her. He loved her and he didn't knew, she felt the same way. "So.. are you free this morning?" Simon asked. Y/n blushed and nodded, Simon smiled, "Alright, let's go get lunch"

I tried making it better!!😭😂 I hope I did well Sidemen7  here yaaaaa' go, love x hope you liked it. Im sorry for grammatical errors or some sort of shit but I tried my best😊 lol.

Anyways, feel free to send me a request!

Cheers x