Soulmates

Callum Airey x reader

Everyday was the same. Waking up to see no color. I wasn't colorblind and so was everybody, we just had to find our soulmates.

I don't know where or who is my soulmate but I feel like he has been there. In the same space. At the same time. They say, you can see color when YOUR soulmate touches your heart.

Of course, I was determined to find him.

The same routine carried on for days, It turned to weeks, to months and months turned into years. Everyday was the same, same job, same life.

"Goodmorning" The security guard of our flat building. I looked at him and smiled weakly. I went to the local pitch. My friends said to meet me up there. As I was nearing the pitch, I looked at my phone and scrolled through the texts.

"Oh! I'm so-" That's when it started, The colors. The colors came flashing. I felt a warm sensation in my stomach. My head was spinning. My heart pounded as loud as a drum.

I looked around and saw the amazing colors. Flashing around me and the unknown stranger.

"Did-did you feel it? Can you see them?" He asked in a funny accent. I looked at him and he was handsome, he had a football shirt on and had this amazing blue eyes. I feel like it's piercing into my soul.

"I d-did" I stuttered. He smiled "Is it weird if I hug you?" He asked, scratching the back of his long neck. I laughed and shook my head. He pulled me gently and my face was buried in his chest.

"You're beautiful than I imagined" He breathed out. As we pulled away. I looked at him and his blue eyes sparkled. "I'm Callum, Callum Airey" He said with a smile.

"I'm Y/N L/N" I said. "Aren't you the girl from next door?" He asked.

Then it hit me. After all this time, he was there. He was ALWAYS there.

- 3 years later -

"Yo Cal!" I called out from his room. He came running and sat besides me. I handed him a picture and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Where did you get this?" He asked. I shook my head "That's my nursery picture, silly" "What? No" He said. Looking at the picture.

He pointed to a little boy on my top right and looked at me. "Y/N is this you?" He asked as his finger slid down to my baby self. "Well, Yeah" I said.

He pulled me and kissed my cheek. Pointing at the boy again, he lifted my chin and said;

"That's me. Since the beginning we were meant to be soulmates"

Ain't that cheesy?😂

Vote

Comment (or send me a request)

and don't forget to smile😁

Ciao✨💋