I'm happy for you

Simon x reader

Loving someone wasn't bad, falling for someone was painful. I fell for him, I thought he caught me but no, he was falling for someone else.

It all started yesterday, Simon and I casually texting about this and that, but there was something with him. He was always sweet, he always called me by sweet names and was so caring. What are friends for... right?

(Smol bean- Y/n Dry spell💦- Simon)

Smol bean- Boiii, you never really told me your crush😂

Dry spell💦- Well, uh..

Smol bean- Come on, Si. I won't tell☺️

Smol bean- At least describe her.. or him.

Dry spell💦- She's pretty, very funny, so cute and well, lovely

Smol bean- She sounds amazing! Who is she?

Dry spell💦- I've known her for 2 years now

My stomach flipped with butterflies and my cheeks heated. We have known each other for 2 years now, Is it possible?

Smol bean- Please tell me her name!

Dry spell💦- .....

Dry spell💦- Are you ready?☺️

Smol bean- YUUUP

Dry spell💦- It's Jane (Change it if your name is Jane x)

Jane? Jane Rosé, a close friend of mine, Simon liked her? I thought? This is what I get for being a stupid and selfish bitch.

My whole world blew and I was a crying mess, I couldn't even breath properly.

Smol bean- That's nice! I'm happy for you, Si💞

But behind that? I was breaking apart. I was acting like I was happy for him but it was breaking every piece of me.

Dry spell💦- Thanks for the support ya' smol bean😘

Smol bean- No problem☺️

Yes, there was a problem! I was practically shaking and crying as I typed those things.

Maybe, we weren't really for each other. Maybe, we were meant to be JUST friends.

Heart broken, body shaking
A million words unspoken, she was tired of crying
For someone who showed her care and love
Love was something she couldn't have, He broke her in half
But he was the only one to make her laugh, she didn't want to be done
But, everything she once knew was gone, all thanks to someone who never felt the same about her. He didn't knew this, but she was waiting to become his. She'll be waiting, because she knows he was worth loving.
~Gee

10/29/17 - why the fuck was I so cringy? *shivers* like 'oh my god stop it Gee. Get your shit together'