I hate you, I love you

Simon x reader

🎶Feeling used, but I'm
Still missing you🎶

"Oh hey, Josh" Y/N greeted, allowing Josh to come inside her small flat. Josh smiled and hugged her, "How are you?" He said as he pulled away from the hug. She plastered a fake smile, She couldn't lie. It hurt her like hell.

🎶And I can't see the end of this,
Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips🎶

"I'm good, I'm good. You?" She lied, knowing it was better than saying she was emotionally dying. Josh shrugged it off and they sat down in her couch, an awkward silence between them, "So.. What brings you here?" She asked. Josh looked at her and frowned, "It's about Simon"

🎶And now, all this time
is passing by🎶

"What about him?" Y/N asked, clenching her hands into fists. Josh shook his head, patting her back. "Calm down, I'm here to give you this-" He said, pulling his bag. Giving her a letter "-and this-" he opened his bag, pulling out a teddy bear "-and, also this" He said, handing her a camera.

🎶But I can't still seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you🎶

"Are these-these fr-from..." "Simon, yes" Josh said, nodding. She traced her fingers across the camera. She looked at Josh and smiled, "Thank you"

🎶Realize, how much I need you🎶

Josh left her flat, waving goodbye, she closed the door. Y/N got the camera and turned it on, going through the pictures. Her eyes pooled with tears, the pictures of them we're still there. She felt her heart broke all over again.

🎶I hate you, I love you
I hate you, I love you
Don't want to but I can't put nobody else above you🎶

She shook her head and frowned, She turned off the camera. She opened the letter and began reading it in her mind, 'Dearest Y/N'

🎶I hate you, I love you
I hate you, I love you
I hate that, I want you🎶

'Hey, how are you? I hope you read this. I apologise for my writing, You know I don't do this, but I have no choice, You blocked me from every social media I had.' She continue to read, a smile slowly creeping on her mouth.

🎶You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her🎶

'So, how's life, love? Is it awkward to call you that? I don't know. Uhmm.. I'll go straight to my point. I miss you' She gripped the teddy bear in her lap, tighter. 'I knew I was wrong, cheating on you with the wrong girl, she was pretty, alright. But you were much beautiful'

🎶I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat🎶

'Do you miss me? Like I miss you?' He wrote, a little bit messy. Y/N sighed, she tried her best not to miss him, but she failed miserably. (The next sentences are from the song) 'I know, I fucked around and apparently I got attached to you, I was always tired, but never of you'

She wiped her tear, She didn't know why she was emotional, maybe it was because she missed the fact that, Simon and her were once a thing.

'If I pulled you on you, you wouldn't like that shit, I put put this reel out but wouldn't bite that shit, I typed a text but you never replied to that shit, and before I knew it, I got these feelings but you never mind that shit. I'm keep it on the low' She read, she felt wrong. But she also knew those things. Never replying to him was a bit rude.

'It's hard to believe, but I'm still in love with you but my friends don't know, If you wanted me you would just say so, but I shouldn't have let you go' She frowned, feeling her stomach erupting with stomach "I'm still in love with you" She breathed out.

Reading the last sentence, her heart skips a beat. 'Y/N, I'm sorry, for being a big jerk, for ruining your trust, but I want to let you know, I love you so much, never hesitate to talk to me, okay? Stay safe, love'

She looked at the end of the paper and smiled, 'Love, Simon Edward Minter x'

She got up and smiled, grabbing her phone, dialling Simon's number.

"Ello?" Simon said

"Hey"

"Hey Y/N"

"I hate you" She laughed, Simon on the other line chuckled.

"I knew that"

"But you do know, I love you?"

"No.." Simon said, feeling his cheeks blushed.

"Well, Minter I hate you, I love you"