What's wrong with you?

Simon x reader. Okay, the italics are what's happening with Simon and the normal ones are what's happening with youuuu.

She gazed up the clock on Simon's wall, 11:13pm. She sighed as she sat on Simon's chair, spinning around it. She took her phone out and dialled Simon's number.

"Pick up the phone... please, Si... pick it up" she whispered. She pressed the gadget on her ear as she nibbled on her thumb.

"Sorry, the number you dialled cannot be-" "Bullshit!" She screamed and threw her phone across the room.

She got up and bent down at Simon's minifridge. Grabbing a bottle of beer, she looked at her 2 months baby bump.

Simon drowned another shot of vodka as girls circled around him. He laughed and flirted with them, yet all he could see was her face.

Y/n's face.

Sipping on the cold alcohol, she felt a familiar refreshing feeling after. It was bad for the baby, she knew that, but she needed this.

She gazed up the clock again, 11:54pm.

Simon was being dragged down to a dark room by a girl, he didn't know.

"Let's play, big boy" she purred into his ear as she closed the door behind her. Simon's vision was hazy and blurry, all he could think of was her.

| t i m e s k i p |

Simon opened the door to his room, groaning as another wave of dizziness hits him.

He rubs his eyes and scanned the room. There were 4 bottles of beer and 1 bottle of vodka scattered on the floor.

His eyes immediately land on the small figure on his bed.

She was sleeping peacefully, a hand on top of her small baby bump and her chest raising up and down.

Simon's eyes pooled with tears and he walked besides her, kneeling down.

"Y-y/n... I'm sorry" he mumbled, grabbing her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"I made you stop drinking yet... I'm the one who made you start again" he cried, brushing hair off of her forehead.

"What's wrong with me?" she whispered, fluttering her eyes open. Simon sat besides her and smiled weakly.

"There's nothing wrong with you, love" he said. He was holding her hand the whole time, he didn't want to let go.

"T-then... why?"

Simon looked at his shoes and sighed, "It's me, Y/n... I couldn't keep a simple promise and I-" he gestured to the bottles on the floor "-did this... to you" he looked at her eyes.

His gaze slowly lands on the baby bump, "to him" he whispered.

Simon brings his hands to his face and his shoulders violently shook with sobs, "I'm such a failure. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I should've known, Y/n..." he whispered.

She took off his hands and looked directly into his blue eyes, "a-are you going to leave me?" he breathed out.

Y/n shook her head, "Hey, I'm not" she assured. "B-but... I cheated o-on you.."

"Did you do it on purpose?" she asked, squeezing his slender hand. "No, of course not" he replied.

"I forgive you, Si. But please, never do it again. I love you and I want my son to know a father" she said, wiping his tears away.

"Promise me that you'll never drink again?" Simon said, kissing her forehead. "I promise" she nodded.

"Then, I promise to not break any promises" he added. She smiled and kissed his lips, "I love you, Si"

"I love you more than most, N/n"

this was crappy :<