Chapter 2: That Pink Haired Idiot Oh sorry SALMON

Currently Wednesday
3 hours of sleep, that's how much sleep I got. Now I'm not in a great mood and I have to go to school this morning.

Okay rewind, let's talk about Tuesday for a second. Let's just say it didn't go quite as planned. Let me explain.

I'm taken all their abuse and I was mad. It was the end of school and I was heading to work. I went to the changeroom, slammed the door and put on my outfit.

Then lil ole' Macao came to introduce the new employees 2 females and a male.

They introduced themselves as Mira, Lisanna, and Natsu.

Lisanna and Mira are white-haired while the Natsu is pink-haired or "salmon" as he says.

So I was stuck with the pink haired novice, he was so irritating. He would mess up every single time.

Ya I get it, he's new and I should take it easy on him. I was in such a bad mood, I didn't care.

I managed to get through my work without killing someone, Hurray!

I dragged myself to the changeroom, changed back into normal clothing and walked very slowly home.

I looking forward to not seeing that "salmon" haired guy for a day. Then I realized I forgot my phone.

I glared at the sky, thinking why was this happening to me.

Then a figure appeared above me and I "accidentally" slammed whoever it was to the ground really hard, "accidentally" knocking them unconscious.

I looked down glaring and realized I slammed the "salmon" haired novice onto the ground.

There was my phone in his hand. I grabbed it and looked at him. I picked him up and delivered the knocked out salmon haired boy back to the cafe, making sure no one saw me.

I'll apologize when I see him tomorrow at work. I skipped going to the dojo since I had to return him to the cafe.

I ran home, closed the door really quietly(didn't want to alert my landlord that I came home late)

What if he goes to our school?

Thanks for making me worry about one more thing Inner. After all, I'm in a really good mood.

I went straight into my bedroom and fell on my bed.

I tried to fall asleep but the thought that he might go to my school scared me more than I thought it would.

And here I am, grumpy, tired and am currently walking to school.

I entered the classroom, staying as quiet as I could. I brought out my book and decided to take a little nap since the teacher wasn't here.

The teacher entered the room and this is where I met him.

"Kids, today we have a new student"
He said.

Oh no, it's the salmon, haired boy. Look into your book now!

"Hello, my name is Natsu Dragneel, my hair color is salmon not pink and I love hot sauce," He said grinning.

"He's cute," A lot of girls said.

It's clearly pink.

He looked towards my direction, staring at the book in front of my face. Please don't notice me.

"You can go sit next to-" He said then he was interrupted.

"Luigi" He shouted.

I flinched, didn't think I'd see him here after last night. At least get my name right, you pink haired idiot!